1. Earlier
  2. I work through out the day
  3. Mira

Mira

Thank you mom even when you’re not here with me
  4. Mira

Mira

For fun and vibes
  5. Going to take a break right here for now. There is plenty of catching up left to do.
  6. Steering wheel swap. It been in desperate need of a new wheel for many years. I still need to swap the airbag.
  7. Moving the wires from the autometer to the Dakota setup. Little blurry in the picture, but you get the gist. The brightness can be adjusted too. Got fittings for the transmission to run A/N lines, a thermal bypass valve inside the trans (the 6r80 doesn’t circulate fluid until it’s up to temp. This eliminates that and lets the fluid circulate all the time to keep temps low), in line thermostat to turn the trans cooler fan on, and an ecu bracket. Transmission cooler LMR FR500 steering wheel Then the torque converter showed up
  8. Ordered a 4000-4200 stall for the 6r80 And the Stiffler’s crossmember, as well as the 14 mustang Ford racing driveshaft. And Dakota Digital gauges!
  9. In preparation for the auto swap, I needed to pull the tune from the ecu. That required some creativity and some wiring diagrams, along with a lawn mower battery. But it worked, I got connected to it on the bench. Jul 2, 2022. Little bit of light wiring. I got a stock 15-17 gt fuse box wiring harness. It has one of the pcm connectors. We started filtering through that to weed out what I need and don’t need. My 6 year old had to help. Then we got the pcm wiring all removed. On top is what we don’t need. Bottom is what will be reused. Not all the wires are needed. I’m about to sit down with the diagram and pull the unneeded wires out of that connector. Throttle pedal bracket. The stock computer uses drive by wire
  10. Got to the new shop and immediately found a 6r80 automatic transmission sitting on the floor. I wanted one, so I scooped it up. In that swap, I had to rework everything. Pulled the holley HP and went to a factory gen 2 coyote computer. That meant wiring the car again, new headers and exhaust, and everything needed for the auto.
  11. So that was all between February and May of 22. This was the same time all the covid jab mandates were coming around. They told me I could not be in the military without the shot, and I had to quit my job working on aircraft. I refused to take the shot, so I left my job and picked up a ne job working at the speed shop that hosted the two dyno days I went to. Lots of fun was had there, but I have since left and the shot mandates are gone so now I am working on aircraft in the military again.
  12. Went to put the clutch cable in and found out I didn’t install the clutch fork or throw out bearing. And of course the transmission can’t come off in the car without pulling the headers. So the engine and trans cam back out so I could pull the trans off and get the fork installed. FINALLY got that crap done and back in the car. Got it all out together and kept trying to go to the track and do some tuning. The one time I did get there I only got to make 2 passes because of how many people were there. It did 11.60 with less mph than before so it needed tuning. Then 26 Mar 22 it was yearly dyno day. The weather wasn’t as good as last years was and I needed more time to finalize the tune, but the numbers weren’t too bad over all. It did 450/410. I think it’s still got more in it. And that pretty well brings us up to speed. Since this point I have only been driving it.
  13. This is pretty much where I left it.
  14. Well, this is a touch out of date.
  15. theres gotta be an update to this. i remember seeing this car driving in champaign IL during my undergrad and always loved it. thought it was the perfect sn95 just from the svo side exhaust. then today i randomly stubbled on this build thread and wow, it really is the perfect sn95...
  16. I’ll have to catch this thread up this weekend. The biggest change would be the wheels and tires. Aside from that I went back to the Saleen bumper and switched from 2.5” Dynomax ultr flow mufflers to 3” Magnapack mufflers.
  1. Load more activity

SN95 Source ©

The premier SN95 Community