Brian

Play Xbox Live? Post your Gamertag here!

SN95S Username: ​Brian

XBL Username: FordGuy757

SN95S Username: Ferocious

XBL Username: xNiightIVIarez

SN95S Username: SniveTroll

XBL Username: Jpstang

SN95S Username: MustangKrazy

XBL Username: mustangkrazy97

SN95S Username: CompOrangeSN95

XBL Username: maskingtapeman

SN95S Username: 330CubeGt

XBL Username: X330CubeGtX

SN95S Username: Steve

XBL Username: Rottenpuppets

SN95S Username: US Soldier

XBL Username: ShortBusRyder5

SN95S Username: kucklehead

XBL Username: Genocidezombie

Edited by Brian

Ill check mine out in a few, me and my brother share a tag and its the gay one that Microsoft gives you its pegasas something i just dont know how to change it haha. And i mostly play COD but haven't in forever so i will lose horribly next time i get on =/

I hate when you get a host who's connection sucks. I shot a guy multiple times with a Barrett and it did nothing. Oh well, I've been having fun with it recently. Not much to do overnight when everyone is sleeping and it's my day off.

Hell yeah. That's exactly how I see it. Sometimes it gets old quick when you have those people who don't play the game correctly (ie hardcore campers) or when every time you spawn it's right next to someone and they kill you before your able to move. That's when I sign off for a few or try to find another game.

i know what you mean,esp if your playing infected you get those people that camp near a spawn point and shoot you sec you spawn.
Haha I did that by accident. I didn't realize that's how that game was setup for them to always spawn in the same place or very close. I was like dude really? My lucky day! Haha. I never even knew about Infected or any of the other random games until recently. I was just playing TDM all the time.

Haha I did that by accident. I didn't realize that's how that game was setup for them to always spawn in the same place or very close. I was like dude really? My lucky day! Haha. I never even knew about Infected or any of the other random games until recently. I was just playing TDM all the time.

haha i did it too first few times when your doing it, its fun but when your spawning its like i hate this fuckin game haha

Haha yeah. That's how I saw it. I was like well shit if that was me I'd be rage quitting right now and I hate when that happens to me during TDM so. I just ran around lol.

I can't stand people who sit and do nothing but camp. I mean if you're a sniper that's one thing but otherwise the point is to move around. I also hate that no one actually plays the game tactically. It's just about running around solo and getting as many kills as you can. Which is fun from time to time but sometimes when I'm playing and I die and I see my team mate do nothing I get mad.

Yeah most people who play TDM just run around solo. It's gay. I try to cover people etc but no one does the same back ha.

haha i'll cover people too in tdm if they piss me off i'll remember there tags and one day i'll see same guy in infected and i'll just accidently look other way when zombies are chasing them haha

its happen few times lol