M4Mustang

Member Photography Thread...

I know there are others on here who love photography, so I wanted to create a thread to display your work.

The photos can be of anything, but must be your own shots.

Here are some of my personal favorite shots from the past years.

post-204-13881836763657_thumb.jpg

post-204-13881836764191_thumb.jpg

post-204-13881836764735_thumb.jpg

post-204-13881836765265_thumb.jpg

post-204-13881836766173_thumb.jpg

I know nothing about photography, and the highest resolution camera I own is in my cell phone. That being said, I have inherited a dark room kit, including a photo enlarger. I really want to get rid of this setup, and if anyone can steer me in the right direction on where to sell this stuff, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt

lmao, hell yes i know what that is. bahama mama's like no other restaurant in the world, lol. cream puffs too...GTFO, that's awesome

I was over there for a factory visit/tour of Emerson to check out their new UPS and we went out there for dinner the one night. our sales rep insisted we had to get shirts. i was too stuffed for dessert but those cream puffs did look heavenly.

Got a full resolution of this one? I want it as my wallpaper.

I am still looking for the hi-res version of this photo, but I have thousands of images and multiple portable hard drives to go through.

BTW, the owner of that Cobra is Frank Yee and I believe his car runs 8.70's in the 1/4.

Black cars are near impossible to shoot at night, without the proper lighting.

Well tonight I had to pleasure of doing a photoshoot with a 2012 Camaro SS and also took some of my Cobra. This is my first attempt in about a year so keep that in mind.

Here are the pictures after messing with Photomatix thanks to Drew!!!

2012 Camaro SS

SS01.jpg

SS02.jpg

SS03.jpg

SS04.jpg

SS05.jpg

1995 SVT Cobra

SVT01.jpg

SVT05.jpg

SVT02.jpg

SVT03.jpg

SVT04.jpg

Trying to show off the retrofit

SVT_Retrofit_01.jpg

SVT_Retrofit_02.jpg

Again, I know these aren't really that great and I have a lot to learn but I figured I'd share my progress.

I think they turned out pretty well, I can't do better myself I can tell you that much.

Off topic and competely irrelevant; I honestly can't get myself to like the way the new camaro looks. Might be because I hate the way the first gen. camaro looks too. IMO the 2nd. gen. and 98-02s were the best looking camaros. But thats just my opinion.

Thanks y'all. I really enjoyed going out there. It was a lot of trial and error which I have a feeling it will continue to be that way for a while. Until I can look at a subject and know what ISO/F-Stop/Shutter speed to use. But it was a lot of fun.