• Announcements

• Bullitt

Current Theme Change   08/01/2017

With the new update to 4.2 we have gained a lot of new features.  I will post more about those later.  With the change though came some problems with our current themes as the creator of those themes has not made the changes that allow us to take advantage of some of the new features.   I will try to clean up the default theme to make it more appealing for the time being. 
iRoush

What Did You Purchase Today?

Evilcw311    1,314
6 hours ago, Psychorugby said:

soooooo not moving to FL?

Not yet. Lil'man will be a junior this year. We're gonna let him finish high school before making the big move. 

But on the the bright side I'll have a 3 car garage so I can bring the beast home. Her parents are saying more and more they're about ready to move to Florida with us so hopefully here in a few years. 

1 hour ago, Steve-Oh said:

Looks like you just got a bunch of stone and concrete?  Lame... 

Actually I bought dirt,grass, and stone. The concrete and other stuff appeared after some jerk dug up my new lawn.......... :-)

White95    203

Michelin Super Sport for the wife's '05 GT

275/35zr20 @ 295/35zr20

E3D3582D-1C21-4D5A-A64C-92265B1563C3.jpg

Flowmaster foxbody tail pipes, non-polished 

$_57.JPG

An AC condenser [NOS] for my '95 GT because I just can't fathom not having a functioning HVAC, even in a gutted track toy! 

s-l1600.jpg

Starter index plate to kick off collecting parts for my upcoming Coyote swap....

s-l1600.jpg

This needs no introduction:

2011-2014-Mustang-GT-Intake-Manifold-Inj

I keep buying new house stuff and things to replace the stuff I've had for about 10 years-- A new ceiling fan pull chain, measuring cups, whisks, knife block + knives

(don't hate!)

61okfi0yAkL._SL1067_.jpg

71lk-msYqJL._SL1500_.jpg

Bought this, I wonder if I can change it to look close to my car lol

original.jpeg

Edited by Number Tews Boss Lady

Evilcw311    1,314
37 minutes ago, Number Tews Boss Lady said:

I keep buying new house stuff and things to replace the stuff I've had for about 10 years-- A new ceiling fan pull chain, measuring cups, whisks, knife block + knives

(don't hate!)

61okfi0yAkL._SL1067_.jpg

71lk-msYqJL._SL1500_.jpg

Bought this, I wonder if I can change it to look close to my car lol

original.jpeg

Every time you touch that pull chain your mullet will grow in a lil more..........

Number Tew    632

She has tons of Camaro models.  We are sort of planning on having one room be the Camaro room and one be the Mustang room.  She also found a really cool Mustang fan pull chain :) I just need to get fans that work!

Evilcw311    1,314

Most women do have identity crisis at one point or another. The important thing here is that she owns a mustang now and it seems she's gotten help for this illness......

........and hopefully she forgets that I said all of that before I make it down in October!!! Haha!! 😂 

On 7/1/2017 at 5:59 PM, Evilcw311 said:

Most women do have identity crisis at one point or another. The important thing here is that she owns a mustang now and it seems she's gotten help for this illness......

........and hopefully she forgets that I said all of that before I make it down in October!!! Haha!! 😂 

bwhahaha i'm going to remember this!

RedTwilight    920

Purchased an SVE FR500 steering wheel in Black today.

lrs-3601fr500-b_fc88617f.jpg

Dkblue98gt    4

You will love that wheel. Mine makes me happy every time I get in my car

Evilcw311    1,314
2 hours ago, Dkblue98gt said:

You will love that wheel. Mine makes me happy every time I get in my car

Happy like it puts a smile on your face or happy like you feel there's 2 shifters magically in the car now?!?  

Just trying to inderstand how great this wheel is!!!!  Lmao 

ttocs    962

I was masking up the diffuser for some small details on it and ran out of masking tape at the very end.  I tried to use the cheap/non automotive stuff but I could not make the corners I needed with it.  So that meant I got to make a 25 min one way trip to a small automotive paint supply store to pay $16 for a roll of 3m masking tape...

Steve-Oh    3,002
23 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

Happy like it puts a smile on your face or happy like you feel there's 2 shifters magically in the car now?!?  

Just trying to inderstand how great this wheel is!!!!  Lmao 

It's pretty amazing!  However not for the cost they used to sell them on eBay for.

@RedTwilight what was the damage on the wheel?  Or have they come down in price finally? 

RedTwilight    920
21 minutes ago, Steve-Oh said:

It's pretty amazing!  However not for the cost they used to sell them on eBay for.

@RedTwilight what was the damage on the wheel?  Or have they come down in price finally? 

It was on sale at LMR.com for $219.00.  Normally $249.00.  These aren't the original FR500 steering wheels that were made only in charcoal years ago.  But new ones sold under the SVE name available in both charcoal and black.

Steve-Oh    3,002
4 minutes ago, RedTwilight said:

It was on sale at LMR.com for $219.00.  Normally $249.00.  These aren't the original FR500 steering wheels that were made only in charcoal years ago.  But new ones sold under the SVE name available in both charcoal and black.

Awww snap!  Didn't know.  I have the expensive one, shame on me.  But I didn't pay the ridiculous rate, I think I got mine back when Ford was selling them for a reasonable price. ...And by reasonable I mean expensive. 

fiveohwblow    765
15 minutes ago, Steve-Oh said:

Awww snap!  Didn't know.  I have the expensive one, shame on me.  But I didn't pay the ridiculous rate, I think I got mine back when Ford was selling them for a reasonable price. ...And by reasonable I mean expensive. 

Can you post a photo of it?

I kid. 

LWARRIOR1016    38
On 6/29/2017 at 5:45 AM, White95 said:

This needs no introduction:

2011-2014-Mustang-GT-Intake-Manifold-Inj

Actually, I would like an introduction. What the hell is it for?

White95    203
16 minutes ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

Actually, I would like an introduction. What the hell is it for?

That is a Coyote intake from a 2012 GT

Blackmage    2,997

@RedTwilight get some moe pics of that wheel when it comes in! ive been meaning to get one for our 98.

also i picked up these

7DD6BE5B-D55E-443B-B591-C14BA7E0A4D9_zps

RedTwilight    920
2 minutes ago, Blackmage said:

@RedTwilight get some moe pics of that wheel when it comes in! ive been meaning to get one for our 98.

Will do Will!

Dkblue98gt    4

Jeez Evil... No messes in the car! The wheel is very comfortable and looks great compared to the worn out 20 year old one the car came with.

RedTwilight    920
On 7/19/2017 at 10:18 AM, Blackmage said:

Got the steering wheel in the other day.  Initial thoughts are great!  It does feel much better than the factory wheel.  Thicker and easier to grip also.

36113173146_e245f255d8_o.jpg

• Like 1

ttocs    962

I have been watching the prices on some dual bank battery chargers to keep my agm batteries happy for a while now.  I had one picked out that I liked and was watching the price of it and the best I could find was here:

http://www.batterymart.com/p-dual-pro-se-12-24v-20a-battery-charger-2b.html

about 6 weeks ago I did a random search on amazon and was amazed to find the same brand name, but a better version(prof series instead of sportsman series) that had 15 amps/bank, and strangely enough was only $160.  The only other strange thing I found in the add was it said that it took 2 months to ship...  I tried it out, and was surprised when I got the notice this last week it finally shipped and when I checked the add since then now it shows it costs $330.  Not sure if I found a typo or just a hell of a sale but this thing is huge, 15 lbs...

36123810836_39f0c309a1_b.jpg

White95    203

Maximum Motorsports MMTR-3 bolt-through bumpsteer kit

MMTR-3_LG.jpg

White95    203

Kimber Gold Combat II Limited Edition (think I posted this elsewhere on the page already)

gold-combat-orig_1.png

Heckler & Koch USP45

usp45_1.jpg

Both new, the Kimber is my my wife's Christmas gift and the H&K will replace my well-worn, Ruger P97dc (.45 ACP) truck gun.  

• Like 1

RedTwilight    920
8 hours ago, ttocs said:

I have been watching the prices on some dual bank battery chargers to keep my agm batteries happy for a while now.  I had one picked out that I liked and was watching the price of it and the best I could find was here:

http://www.batterymart.com/p-dual-pro-se-12-24v-20a-battery-charger-2b.html

about 6 weeks ago I did a random search on amazon and was amazed to find the same brand name, but a better version(prof series instead of sportsman series) that had 15 amps/bank, and strangely enough was only $160.  The only other strange thing I found in the add was it said that it took 2 months to ship...  I tried it out, and was surprised when I got the notice this last week it finally shipped and when I checked the add since then now it shows it costs $330.  Not sure if I found a typo or just a hell of a sale but this thing is huge, 15 lbs...

I've seen Amazon do that a few times.  I got an Iwata HP-C airbrush once on sale.  Normally they cost about $200 each.  I saw this one brand new on sale for $80.  The next week I checked again and it was back up to the $200 price. 

Steve-Oh    3,002

Got some 3" tubing and O2 extensions on the way today.  Maybe I can get the exhaust temporarily built this weekend. 

White95    203

Colt LE6920 [top]

• Like 3

White95    203

4x8 sheet of ABS plastic 

Ammunition!!!

178 rounds of .300 AAC (Blackout; subsonic and supersonic)

1000 rounds of .223

250   rounds of  9mm

fiveohwblow    765
1 hour ago, Number Tew said:

That CZ is a super comfy gun.  Of course the Ruger is too, otherwise they wouldn't have such a good rep :)

I do love the rubber grips and butt of the mags that came with the p01. I bought it because you can never have enough CZ... although I realize my sphinx is no longer a cz..... they are close enough. 

As for the wheel gun.. I love me a Ruger, but have always hated revolvers. Somehow one day it clicked, if I'm to be a gun collector on any level, I need a 357 wheel gun. Therefore, it happened lol

410sn95    310

15 hours ago, fiveohwblow said:

As for the wheel gun.. I love me a Ruger, but have always hated revolvers. Somehow one day it clicked, if I'm to be a gun collector on any level, I need a 357 wheel gun. Therefore, it happened lol

Was the same.  Then I came across a deal for a Ruger .22 convertible.  I shoot it more than the rest of my stuff. 

• Like 1

Number Tew    632
On 8/11/2017 at 7:06 PM, fiveohwblow said:

I do love the rubber grips and butt of the mags that came with the p01. I bought it because you can never have enough CZ... although I realize my sphinx is no longer a cz..... they are close enough. 

My dad has a GP100 and it's one of my absolute favorite guns to shoot.  The grips are incredibly comfortable and it's very accurate.

I am contemplating a couple of .38 wheel guns for my ankles in place of the .380s I carry down there.

@White95 what's with the plastic?

• Like 1

White95    203
1 hour ago, Number Tew said:

@White95 what's with the plastic?

Air dam, spoiler.... DIY aero type stuff....