WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

they need to move that about 2 states further north, lol.
oh hell now VA Beach would have a field day with all of us lol. I know I use to live there ask Brian lol.

People come far and wide. Some guys from Late Model Restoration even joined in the Sn95 cruise. I think they said their trip was around 22 hours.

i would love to check that show out. cant do that drive though, lol. might go to carlisle this summer though.

There ya go. I'd get to see your car in person. Mmmmmm.

People come far and wide. Some guys from Late Model Restoration even joined in the Sn95 cruise. I think they said their trip was around 22 hours.

There ya go. I'd get to see your car in person. Mmmmmm.

22 hours? holy shit! man why is it s. carolina? why not north...i bet it's southern s. carolina too :tsk:

would it be gay if a masked the entire front of my car with blue painters tape first? blue cause my car is kinda blue...get it? :nerd:

I did this past time, except half way down everyone made fun of me because it was not masking tape.... Apparently it was regular tape. Didn't come out that well. lol

Heck, our trip took about 11-12 hours this year because someone's fox has problems. :D

when i was into bagged trucks i would actually saran wrap the front, lol. i kinda did the same thing and used the wrong shit. the shit i used had some kinda lightweight adhesive backing. it was a biiitch to get off. left this strange residue every where. woulda been easier to get the bug off..smh

you guys got me actually thinking about doin this shit, lolol. especially since im not 1" from destruction, lol. i could handle ridding that far with this suspension now soooo...hmmmm. it's an all weekend show right? or is it a whole week (mustang week)

Edited by tony

I found out about Mustang Week in 2009 on southereasternfoxbodies.com and I've been going since. It's so much fun. I joined in on the Fox Body Cruise my first year and I've been going with the Sn95 cruise ever since. I've made a few friends down there and we'll all be rooming together in 2013. Here's a breakdown of the week:

Monday - Unofficial Meet

Tuesday - Meet n Greet

Wednesday - Myrtle Beach Speedway

Thursday - Drag Strip (It's lik 1.5 hours away and I've never gone)

Friday - Judged Car Show

Saturday - Giant meet and greet.... and Sn95 cruise, yay!

It's a whole week! We usually leave Friday night/Sat morning to go down and leave Sunday to come back.

The original plan was Carlisle, I'm sad now :(

Haha.. Well Dan I think the "original plan" was wishful thinking on both our parts. As of now Im a step ahead of tom, as hes still in mock up stage with the motor. Mines been mocked up and pulled just waiting on the shortblock. I still have a ton of work suspension, braking, fuel system, interior and a boat load of fabrication on smaller projects. Tom, well he doesnt have to much suspension wise but fabricaton and engine bay wise hes got himself a mountian to climb. All in all I think were both gonna be pushing the deadline for MW but in true carlisle fashion we will thrash till the day we leave and with a bit of luck we will both be ready.