WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

Awesome! Is Troy coming? I don't think he's ever chimed in that I've seen.

Havent spoke to him, but Hell be there just not staying with us, as he has a place he stays at every year down there. Some type of family hook up IDK

Werdd, whatd you pay for the 6 days? Did you grt the mustang week discount?

$586.47 for a D-1 "oceanview" ... I didn't know of the MW discount so I didn't say anything regarding it but I figured it was cheap enough for 5 days. They also have space for trailer parking which is another reason why I chose this one.

$586.47 for a D-1 "oceanview" ... I didn't know of the MW discount so I didn't say anything regarding it but I figured it was cheap enough for 5 days. They also have space for trailer parking which is another reason why I chose this one.

You talking about HSS? We got an ocean side room in 2011. What a horrible idea. We were on the second floor and we couldn't see a thing. Plus, we would hear burnouts but we could never see them! That's whats going to stink about the room this year too. But hey, gotta hang out on the street in the evening.

You talking about HSS? We got an ocean side room in 2011. What a horrible idea. We were on the second floor and we couldn't see a thing. Plus, we would hear burnouts but we could never see them! That's whats going to stink about the room this year too. But hey, gotta hang out on the street in the evening.

So youre saying its better to get a street view or ave view room?

Yeah, the BLVD view rooms were a little bit more money so ehhh. This really won't bother me too much because, like you said, at night I'll probably be creeping along the sidewalk with a flask! :gangmanstyle:

Yeah, the BLVD view rooms were a little bit more money so ehhh. This really won't bother me too much because, like you said, at night I'll probably be creeping along the sidewalk with a flask! :gangmanstyle:

I may have to join you on this. but instead of wiskey ill have me some good ole apple pie moonshine

you sure are in for a treat. and will probably going to be really drunk and not know it

Sounds about right. As long as my glasses don't get broken and/or lost I'll be good! Seems to be an ongoing trend for me.

So youre saying its better to get a street view or ave view room?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Unless you like to stare at the ocean, but I'm there for Mustangs. And the HSS doesn't stick out very far so I feel like you can't see very much. The second floor just really sucked and we couldn't see a thing. It's nice to have a street view, because if you're in your room and you hear a Mustang, you can run to the balcony real fast, lol.

Aint nothin wrong with some good ole moonshine!

and don't worry I'll share I'm not greedy

I uh, would like to try this. :)

Sorry for the late reply, but yes. Unless you like to stare at the ocean, but I'm there for Mustangs. And the HSS doesn't stick out very far so I feel like you can't see very much. The second floor just really sucked and we couldn't see a thing. It's nice to have a street view, because if you're in your room and you hear a Mustang, you can run to the balcony real fast, lol.

I uh, would like to try this. :)

i guess I'll have to bring a couple of gallons down then!

So I was talking with Brian last night and I think having some SN95Source business cards with us at mustang week is a good idea. I'd definitely stick a handful in my wiper cowl when it's sitting in the shows each day.

I did a quick cost estimate on GotPrint.com and we can get 500 2x3.5 gloss one-sided business cards for $8.50 (100 cards costs 7.10 so it makes sense to just get 500)

If ferocious or anyone would be cool with brewing up a cool layout for the cards I'll buy some and bring them to mustang week.

Check vista print to, they offer some good cheap ones as well.

I hear vista-print prints their giant logo on the face of the business card along side of all your info.

Business cards will be sweet although I will be rocking the crooked source sticker on my back window... Really need to order a new one from Matt.

Sent from Space

I don't remember their logo being on any of mine. I'll have to look

I could be wrong, a few of my friends who used them said they came with vista print logos. Not personal experience just something to look into if Rio orders a crap load of cards.

Sent from Space

I could be wrong, a few of my friends who used them said they came with vista print logos. Not personal experience just something to look into if Rio orders a crap load of cards.

Sent from Space

Hey, I could be wrong...I have some at home, I'll definitely look when I get there.

Let me know about the logo guys. If it had a small logo on the back from vista print I wouldn't care, but on the front I only want whatever graphics we create.

My wife says that vista prints logo IS on the back. So my idea = fail. Sorry. Haha

^ It's all good, I'll check Vista Print's prices and see who has the best price. The plan is to order a bunch, then whenever I see some of the guys from here at MW, I'll hook them up with some to hand out/stick on their cars. Should be a great way to get the word out to some new members.

I might work on some graphics for the cards during my lunch breaks next week at work if I get a chance. I would love to make something a bit unique if possible, that might stand out a bit when the person is shuffling through their stack of freebies, literature and such from the shows.

My wife says that vista prints logo IS on the back. So my idea = fail. Sorry. Haha

Thanks for the verification... Being it on the back that's not bad at all considering I thought it would be on the front.