WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

That's a negative, it's a no-go on Troy's truck. I spent about 2 hours last night hitting up websites of every car rental company and equipment rental company in the area and I got nowhere. Most of the car rental companies that offer trucks to rent all say they aren't available in any of the Pittsburgh locations, and I couldn't find an equipment rental place that even has pickups. The only place I have heard of in the area that rents out trucks was U-Haul (not sure how because I couldn't find trucks available in Pittsburgh on their site) but they are cost prohibitive with their $0.59 per mile charge ($700+ just for mileage, then add $20 a day and fuel costs :faint2: )

Ouch thats some steep prices, We are gonna have to come up with a truck for ya somehow.

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?3679-BFGoodrich-Tires-presents-Mustang-Week-Autocross-Driving-School

Did anybody else sign up for this? I'm not really super interested in autocross, but then again I've never done it so I thought it'd be cool to learn a little about it. Hope my car is still running by then.

http://www.mustangweek.com/forums/showthread.php?3679-BFGoodrich-Tires-presents-Mustang-Week-Autocross-Driving-School

Did anybody else sign up for this? I'm not really super interested in autocross, but then again I've never done it so I thought it'd be cool to learn a little about it. Hope my car is still running by then.

Kinda blows they don't allow spectators, I wanna see the tangerine machine dodge some cones!

Kinda blows they don't allow spectators, I wanna see the tangerine machine dodge some cones!

Pretty sure my t-5 would evaporate if I tried to do this lol.

I know man!I'm waiting till my buddy determines how many days he'll be there to figure out if we need a double bed or if he's getting couch/air mattress duty

I know man!I'm waiting till my buddy determines how many days he'll be there to figure out if we need a double bed or if he's getting couch/air mattress duty

Share a sleeping bag, nothing gay about that. ;)

Is the difference between the two types of rooms real bad? If not just book a room with 2 double queens. Worst case is you have an extra bed.

Hotel check, Registration check, car may or may not be done in time but im going with it anyway check, started saving a month ago check...

I didn't put anything down for club name.Then they might makee park with you weirdos...

I registered for the show yesterday too, I put SN95Source as the club name... not sure if anyone else was planning to do that or not but I figured what the hell.

I did! Look 4 posts above yours ;)

as will I Bryan! Steve-oh what day are you going to get down there?

I'm leaving Tuesday early morning, my check-in isn't until like 4pm Tuesday. Only thing I just thought about is that I hope there is still parking for my trailer lol.

That's kindof my next concern. I'm bringing down all sorts of locks for that thing and will most likely leave it coupled to the Jeep. Also thought about putting it on stands and pulling the wheels. Maybe I'm just paranoid lol?!

Sent from Space

You're still caravanning down Sunday right??

thats the plan to meet up somewhere around lexington in the am and head down!

I'm leaving Tuesday early morning, my check-in isn't until like 4pm Tuesday. Only thing I just thought about is that I hope there is still parking for my trailer lol.

That's kindof my next concern. I'm bringing down all sorts of locks for that thing and will most likely leave it coupled to the Jeep. Also thought about putting it on stands and pulling the wheels. Maybe I'm just paranoid lol?!

Sent from Space

just a we bit paranoid id say lol but i really wouldnt want my trailer to be stollen either