WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

Did you order one from Matt?

I just looked through the list I have from Matt and you aren't on it, I haven't divided the shirts up yet (planning to do that tonight/tomorrow). Are you talking about the shirts Wildwillywalker was selling?

Edited by 95riosnake

If I don't end up stationed in Japan, or on deployment next year, I think I may send the boys to Texas with their grandparents and the wife and I may attend. Good little vacation for her away from home, and great car stuff for me! haha

Tapatalk made me do it!

Headed out to sinis to get the pacecar loaded up for the trip then hittin the road. Dan, Ryan, Troy see you guys saturday, everyone else going hope to catch yas there. VACATION TIMEEEEEEEEEE.

Just finished dividing up the sn95source shirts, tanks and coozies into separate bags labeled with the user names to simplify handing them out :thumb:

Always putting a little OCD in everything I do, lol

oxq6.jpg

Just finished dividing up the sn95source shirts, tanks and coozies into separate bags labeled with the user names to simplify handing them out :thumb:

oxq6.jpg

This is fucking awesome Hahah I'm starting to think you don't work

This is fucking awesome Hahah I'm starting to think you don't work

Haha I'm actually really busy usually, but I find time for this kinda stuff lol. Just wanted it to be more like a gift bag for those who are supporting the site down there :thumb:

I also didn't want to be trying to dig through a box of stuff to find each person's stuff, this lets me just grab the bag and hand it over lol.

Holy hell lol, so many last minute disasters! Good luck guys.

Opal, you guys driving straight through?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Bryan and I are pumping his side exhaust out as I type this! Getting ready for mustang week as a whole has been a giant fail for me thus far. The car was all good until this week, now a bolt fell out of my crossmember, my trans is suspect, and my radio crapped out on me. F A I L

oxq6.jpg

Freaking awesome dude! I wish I was as neat and organized as you!

double post from hell

Still fucking pumping. Dying. Debating if sleeping through the night would have yielded a more productive morning than us struggling through the night

Almost there. As true to its heritage, the pace car is leading the convoy.

null_zps43d8c490.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and @wildwillywalker dude you totally blew me off going through Richmond. I was in the black Infiniti

"Last minute problems" should be my middle name. Kyle is in the back of a car in the drive way, passed out, with his car being 40 minutes in the wrong direction haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

hey guys im leaving tomorrow morning from Florida Anyone in the central florida area wanna cruise up with me and 330cubeGT????

Message ohno5oh. He's leaving from Daytona Beach