WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

Very sweet. And this I need to know ProKiller, were you at the American Muscle car show? Just looked at my pictures... it's gotta be you. Do you work for American Muscle because I thought the employees got to park down there at the bottom.

Guess who's going to mustang week this year?!

<------- THIS GUY!!! Just got my job offer today, included with it, 10 days vacation =] I know where 5 of those are going!

<------- THIS GUY!!! Just got my job offer today, included with it, 10 days vacation =] I know where 5 of those are going!

Yeah BUDDY!

Sent from Space

What day are you going down on? I'm going down on the sunday before so if you go down the same day you could meet up with myself and a few other if you want and cruise on down

What day are you going down on? I'm going down on the sunday before so if you go down the same day you could meet up with myself and a few other if you want and cruise on down

Idk yet! Gotta figure it out haha i just got a job and i get like 9 days vaca, obviously know where 5 or six of those are going! I may head down then just so i can cruise down with you guys lol hiw many ppl are rolling down with you

well there is 3 or 4 of my friends going then Im suppose to be meeting up with some others (7 or 8 maybe) in lexington kentucky from another forum we dont speak of lol

Lol well send me your route or take a screen shot of a map and ill have to figure out where we can merge paths at!

We will all have to exchange cell numbers sometime before so we can meet up down there. I know Ryan (prokiller) Rich (95opal), Troy (yeahloh95) and a couple other guys because we hang out at Carlisle every year, but other than them the only person I've met from here or the other site was Comporangesn95 (randomly at the Buckeye Stangs Summit Racing show in like 2009 I think). It would be cool to meet a bunch of you guys and grab a few beers one night.

^ which hotelz are you staying at? Sands?

Yup! :whoo: They seemed to have good prices and I like that it's right on the beach. I was gonna do the Marriott but like I said, it lacked beach. The only problem, by the looks of their site, is that the rooms are a little dated. Hotel is definitely due for a renovation.

Yup! :whoo: They seemed to have good prices and I like that it's right on the beach. I was gonna do the Marriott but like I said, it lacked beach. The only problem, by the looks of their site, is that the rooms are a little dated. Hotel is definitely due for a renovation.

Werdd, whatd you pay for the 6 days? Did you grt the mustang week discount?

That's one reason I like the HHS: it's on the beach. They have two buildings side by side. This year we're staying in the bigger one. It's nicer but I think all the rooms are pretty large. There should be about five of us in a room and I think it's a three bedroom. After the discount I believe it came to around $2400. The rooms we always stayed in had one bed and one pullout couch, but I would bring an air matress. In 2009 the price was around $600 (2 people) and I'm pretty sure it was up to $800 (4 people) last year.

Not sure where it is, but I'm going in on a house with 69clark (guy with the air ride/terminator-powered 79 pace car), prokiller, 95opal, and I think yeahloh95 is coming too.

Lol Dan how can you book a place and not know were your staying haha just messin with ya. Just so you know its about 6 miles south of the Myrtle Beach airport right of south ocean blvd. The beach is about 90' away so youll know were to find me when you get there lol

Lol Dan how can you book a place and not know were your staying haha just messin with ya. Just so you know its about 6 miles south of the Myrtle Beach airport right of south ocean blvd. The beach is about 90' away so youll know were to find me when you get there lol

Awesome! Is Troy coming? I don't think he's ever chimed in that I've seen.