WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

If any one wants SN95Source. com shirts I am starting a thread in the vendor section. These will only have the SN95Source.com logo on them. I plan on shipping them all to 95Rio_Snake to keep the cost down and they can be picked up from him at Mustang Week. I will offer the shirts for $10.

Thanks

matt

If any one wants SN95Source. com shirts I am starting a thread in the vendor section. These will only have the SN95Source.com logo on them. I plan on shipping them all to 95Rio_Snake to keep the cost down and they can be picked up from him at Mustang Week. I will offer the shirts for $10.

Thanks

matt

You'll be hearing from me later!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Depends if it's all the beer or just one dose...lol.

Case of Beast = 30 cans of straight up horse piss for $10 ;)

1349585145-milwaukees_best_ice_30pk_cans_web.jpg

At least that's what it cost last time I wanted to spend nothing and have the worst hangover in human history the next day, lol.

Isn't a Mustang only car show the most boring thing in the world? I went to a Ford cars only show in Tulsa once and it was terrible.

its not just a car show. its a week event. with auto x, drag night, dyno, meet and greet, car shows and the largest Cruise in the the south east of mustangs and any SVT car/truck