helicoil bryans stripped header bolt

my wheel spacers

wheel studs

gt brakes>roush big brake kit

clean imrcs

clean car in general

speedcal

reverse lockout box

Need to start making a check list so I don't forget anything .... Beach chair, coppertone, pop-up tent, golf clubs... Jeeps going to be packed!

Sent from Space

sunglasses............................check

swimtrunks...........................check

refreshment..........................check

car........................................ummmmmmmmmmmm not

sunglasses............................check

swimtrunks...........................check

refreshment..........................check

car........................................ummmmmmmmmmmm not

Lol your entire house is going to be without mustangs this year! Such a bummer because they were all the elites!

Yea it really blows, it would have been one hell of an epic driveway. We're all jut too much of perfectionists to rush through finishing the cars or bring unfinished cars to an event like MW. Maybe next time.

I plan on relaxing, drinking, shooting photos and talking about cars for a week. That still sounds like an awesome time to me :thumb:

My car isn't anything special at all just another 2004 gt that needs a new paint job but hopefully next year ill have something better to take down there

Me tooo.... I'll probably be rocking some bootleg bullets or gods speeds if my wheels don't show up soon...

What color godspeeds? I have to admit those are decent looking wheels on most cars.

They are chrome, and i was joking. He hates the living shit out of those wheels (they are my old ones)

we call them "fagspeeds"

Haha well I've seen much worse wheels, like OEM 10th anniversaries or the aftermarket DD 10th wheels... :facepal: Although, throw them on a fox and they look good lol

The chrome godspeeds are probably the finish I like least. I think I remember seeing black chrome ones one time that looked pretty nice. Of course pretty much all wheels look amazing in black chrome :hail:

Yeah man, absolutely! Myrtle is a huge golf town.

MINIATURE golf. :D

I played golf with my dad for like a year but dude, it's such a slow frustrating game, lol. I took him out for father's day this year and I go SO mad.

Idk if ill have enough room to bring mine down

Of course you do lol! Seriously though understandable. Only reason I'm bringing mine is because ill have plenty of space in the Jeep.

MINIATURE golf. :D

I played golf with my dad for like a year but dude, it's such a slow frustrating game, lol. I took him out for father's day this year and I go SO mad.

It can be a very frustrating game, yes. There's just so much mechanics involved to get it all right the first time. Eventually it'll all fall into place and it'll be a whole different game!

Sent from Space

Of course you do lol! Seriously though understandable. Only reason I'm bringing mine is because ill have plenty of space in the Jeep.

It can be a very frustrating game, yes. There's just so much mechanics involved to get it all right the first time. Eventually it'll all fall into place and it'll be a whole different game!

Sent from Space

Jeep towing the Mustang or....?

I posted this in my thread about the shirts also, but I figured I should post it in here also. I need 1997Cobra, Steve-Oh and Mustangmaniac to pm me their cell numbers so we can get in touch once I'm at MW so I can get them their shirts.