deadgrl

Orlando........

I have noticed a few here from orlando too.. thats how I found this forum actually was searching for mustang people in orlando... I am in the North west-ish part, like 5 minutes from downtown and an i4 exit merely 2 miles away... I am free just about anytime...

I have noticed a few here from orlando too.. thats how I found this forum actually was searching for mustang people in orlando... I am in the North west-ish part, like 5 minutes from downtown and an i4 exit merely 2 miles away... I am free just about anytime...

I have no idea where that is but I was in Orlando over spring break hahah g36 monkey, v6 silver, 330 cube, and a handful of others are from Orlando, Taborraving and lilroush are south of you, alex302 is westish of Orlando haha we got people all over that bisch

Well all you kids in school shouldnt be having class for like 3 weeks because of christmas break so we better see some epic sn95 footage from you all!

Everyone's semesters are over haha but jeremy is going to germany and his cars getting painted while he is there sooo hopefully everyone will be down to do atleast one photoshoot or something =] Then im sure when he gets back there will be alot of action!

I don't live down there but if you see an aqua blue '70 Chevelle with chrome Cragers you can wave and hassle him for a race cause he "hates" mustangs, especially mine lol!

Sent from Space

<~~ not from Orlando..that's all that matters..

Come to Ohio, then were talkin..

Sent from my iPhone

Come to Denmark, then were talkin..

Not sent from my iPhone, but from my computer instead.

:bounce:

Orlando people.. My friend is trying to do a car meet up (he has an Fbody Lt1 firebird tho) this friday in longwood at "The Speed Shop" located at 490 North St 32750.. at 9pmish.. I am gonna show up and most likely be the only stang there so if ya want to come you are more than welcome too...

I'll be in Germany by then.

We can meet up in January! I live on the east side of town, along with Silver_V6 and Bolt on here. There's a huge show in February that's very local, it's about a mile from my house. You should come out :D

Come to Denmark, then were talkin..

Not sent from my iPhone, but from my computer instead.

:bounce:

<~~ not from Orlando...that's all that matters

aahh fuck it, you get the idea

man frank forgets to mention the fastest mustang of the group...... Would of seen this sooner, we're doing a meet up at the lakeland track. Bunch of us mustangs are going there at 5pm. Been trying to get these guys to meet up but everyone punks out right before lol. Except dohcgt a buddy of mines and myself can always meet up. Let us know your days off we'll try start this source meet again lol

also pics of stang?

I think me and kenny will have to run to see about that, spray for spray my cars no sloutch... Even if I have to make the trip out to lakeland to show him whats up... But seriously new girl post up some pics. Is the car fast? Whats done to it? Got a b/f?

Heads up and ass kickin! Using Tapatalk 2

sat is bracket tourney night but you can test n tune till 7:20pm then alternate in between the rounds of elimination. friday is just a reg. test n tune. also i would like to point out my car is slow and will never be fast again. i beat all the ls1's though except one

Randomness here... Anyone sad / know of update on Bithlo? I attended their last race back in December... I was told by an employee that the owner retired.. I heard other rumors about sound issues from neighbors.. I am gonna miss that place....

Not that iI live down there or anything but from my buddy who does, he said the track is good for at least another year, then its just changing owners? I didn't get in a lengthy discussion with him but that's what I recall!