Forcefedhatch

My DIY turbo kit, for those who may wanna try.

Man this thread is going to become a huge hit here I see it already. Great work man looking forward to watching this all unfold.

So I know you said you're going to re-sheet the inner fender, are you going to go with a stock replacement, or with a scott fab panel so that you'll only have to put one hole into it for the cold side piping?

Thank you sir!! And no problem, it is a good idea to run twins that way, I just wasn't comfortable enough for that much heat, touching other things randomly lol, plus when it did.. It made the worst clunking noise ever!!

Sent from my iPhone

***Oh and one other item that I forgot to mention!!**

***You will need an oil filter relocation kit, or you can buy the ford 90* oil filter adapter***I forget the part number, but it's easily obtainable.. I just got a relocation kit for mine.... Like 50.00$ if I remember correctly..

Sent from my iPhone

I will probably go with cheap ones just to keep my cost down. Now that I know those bigger turbos are cheaper than what most people are asking for holsets I will most likely get one of those. Do you have any pictures of just the hotside off the car? My motor is being built on a stand without a car present, mostly for mock-up. Or will those pictures come later?

Here I come again with another stupid question..

The plate you just made; by the looks of it, it looks like it is right in the middle of the exhaust exit on the turbo?

is this on purpose or are you just not finished with the plate yet?

Fair enough man. :D

We all have lives to take care of outside of this forum. ;)

This is just a pretty awesome build/thread and you are doing an awesome job on it too, just a real pleasure to follow. :)

Fair enough man. :D

We all have lives to take care of outside of this forum. ;)

This is just a pretty awesome build/thread and you are doing an awesome job on it too, just a real pleasure to follow. :)

Thanks man!! It's fun doing this kinda stuufffzzfzz

Sent from my iPhone

Ok here are some rough pics, remember though before judgement is passed!!, these are previously used pipes+new and integrated together to make one kit!.. I want to emphasize on this because I know it's ugly!!, but if it were new piping it would be tits!! Lol

e9ame3ub.jpgyne3ytun.jpgy2udu8e2.jpgy3y3azys.jpguha5e3ez.jpg

And it's all being tacked into place, then once fitment is good, final welding and grinding will be done to clean it all up.. Then, paint and wrap..

Sent from my iPhone

Ok here are some rough pics, remember though before judgement is passed!!, these are previously used pipes+new and integrated together to make one kit!.. I want to emphasize on this because I know it's ugly!!, but if it were new piping it would be tits!! Lol

e9ame3ub.jpgyne3ytun.jpgy2udu8e2.jpgy3y3azys.jpguha5e3ez.jpg

And it's all being tacked into place, then once fitment is good, final welding and grinding will be done to clean it all up.. Then, paint and wrap..

Sent from my iPhone

Looks great man! Do you have it matching up to your mid pipe back or is it dumped?