iRoush

The Official Go-Pro Video Thread

Just combined all my videos into 1 post.

Thanks for fixing that for us Brian!

No problem, I will go back and deleted all your posts you removed videos from the clean the thread up :)

Correction: Looks like you already did!! Thanks bud!

Correction #2: You soft deleted, I perma deleted :D

Some of my vids, GT500 and the Track Bitch...

side note, guy in the yellow GT at the end of the first video is a shit sack... took off in the straights and drove slower than shit in the corners... go to a fucking drag strip fuck douche. I was more than a little annoyed at him.

Edited by CompOrangeSN95

Some of my vids, GT500 and the Track Bitch...

side note, guy in the yellow GT at the end of the first video is a shit sack... took off in the straights and drove slower than shit in the corners... go to a fucking drag strip fuck douche. I was more than a little annoyed at him.

Those drivers are the worst man.... just because they have a faster car in the straight line they'll blow by you but you get hung up by them through a corner... sooo frustrating.

I don't know if anyone really cares or not but I bought one of those cat hair covers for the camera and decided to do a little compare / contrast video. I did my best and yes they are long but just fast forward through the non sense.

Solid Back Cover vs. Open Back Cover with Cat Hair add-on (Transition at 1:34)

Then I thought to myself kind of a far-fetched idea. What if I stuff the camera cover with cotton? Maybe it'll help reduce the wind noise. Here are the results:

Open Back Cover with Cat Hair add-on and cotton vs. Solid Back Cover with Cotton (Transition at 3:08)

Never saw this post befor etoday but just got a hero2 about 2 months ago so no hero 3 for me. I bought the wind thingy to go on the back as well as a sony external mike with the same cover for wind. I like this option because if I mount it on the windshield I can just clip the mic inside of the car next to the window. Just have to make sure you are not singing/whisting or otherwise as it will pick it up. Still new to it all and just trying to get use to the editing but its fun so far for sure.

This was just to show the air-ride setup.

This one our club met up to go to a show up the street so we can all arrive at the same time and park together. this was also the day after doing a complete exterior detail using products from shane at slicks wax shack our forum sponsor. He introduced me to some new products as well as gave all the advice I needed to do it right. Check out the reflection in that paint!

This was at anothe show where we also had our club picnic so I decided to to a time lapse vid. I took apart an old 1 hr timer and used it to slowly turn the camera for an hour. Unfortunatly I am not sure what happened but it stopped recording half way through. Still a fun vid though.

In this one the club crashed a poker run. 100 bikes and 6 mustangs made for a good time. We all agreed that we will do a few more of these next year as it was a good time to take them out and open them up for fun. The bikers were all super nice to us cagers since it was a benifit for a family whose 10 yr old little girl died from a heart condition of course after years of big $$$ medical bills. A good time for a good cause.

I was looking forard to taking some video tonight as my club was going to a local tech school with an autoshop and a dyno for a night of free dyno runs. Unfortunatly though I had a bad week and a typing this from the hospital again. Was looking forward to taking the camera to get some more footage of our club as well as getting mine done. the last time I went and got it tuned on the dyno I was having some ignition problems that made the graph look like a saw blade and of course severly limited my #'s. He said that after I got the ignition worked out that I could add a few degrees of timing and see some good numbers after. Going to put a bunch of the vids together to make a club video for the christmas party.

its a cool little system. I was suprised how easy the editing was it really didn't take much to figure it out although I am using windows movie maker rather then the gopro software as it is a little easier to pick up for me.

not bad. pulls like my roush ;)

Thanks, I'd like to see a video of your tach like this one. As soon as I get it back up and running I'm gonna do another vid with my new nitto 555r's with the only other changes being going from stock to aluminum flywheel and see if I can do it quicker.

Thanks, I'd like to see a video of your tach like this one. As soon as I get it back up and running I'm gonna do another vid with my new nitto 555r's with the only other changes being going from stock to aluminum flywheel and see if I can do it quicker.

i've got my sony action cam. just gotta get a mount for it and i'll post one up ;)

I did end up getting the Gopro black for Xmas. But I still don't have it yet. Good friend of mine bought it for me but we kinda had a falling out around that time and did not talk much for awhile. Things are better now and I should be getting it soon :D