Bullitt

LADIES!! Post up here

Pretty cool if you ask me, it's a rare thing to see ladies truly interested in cars, much less ones that are willing to run the gauntlet of joining a car forum full of dudes because of it! Anything we can do to keep them around is all good in my book :thumbsup:

Posting as requested. Haven't checked in for a little bit, but still toiling away slowly. Life has had a way of slowing down progress but I am still determined.

Awesome to hear! Haven't seen any updates in a while, got worried you gave up! How's the project coming along?

Pretty cool if you ask me, it's a rare thing to see ladies truly interested in cars, much less ones that are willing to run the gauntlet of joining a car forum full of dudes because of it! Anything we can do to keep them around is all good in my book :thumbsup:

This^^

haha thanks for the love! Me and Jess have a femance!! She's so awesome, I wished she lived closer cause I know we'd get along really well.

haha thanks for the love! Me and Jess have a femance!! She's so awesome, I wished she lived closer cause I know we'd get along really well.

Can you try to bring her back on here? :)

Where has Kaitlynn been? I havent seen her post in FOREVER

She pretty much vanished off the face of the earth, not sure why... she never said she was leaving, just did. She does have a youtube channel I ran across one day a few months ago, same name she had on the forums.

She pretty much vanished off the face of the earth, not sure why... she never said she was leaving, just did. She does have a youtube channel I ran across one day a few months ago, same name she had on the forums.

yeah no doubt. If i still had her number I'd txt her but dont have it anymore

I wouldn't do that if I were you, boyfriend problems is what I heard.

She had personal issues which forced her to leave the site. Her bf friance guy still posts on svtp