Schiffy

Who all do we have in Va?

Brian, test and tune starts Saturday the 23rd from 1 till like 5 or 7. I don't know that Matt or I would run, but its fun to go watch and its fun for me to get my kids involved. Who knows, maybe I will take the Stang and put some passes on her just for a baseline number. Might can get our buddy G money to come with his '96 Mystic, I know it would be hard for Kat cause of her 3 older boys and the baby... Could always just use it as a cruise day to watch some racing.

Yeah, come out to the test and tune and support PRP Motorsports. I will be there, not sure about the car though. We need to get the whole crew out there. call it a meeting. LOL

I agree, we need to get everyone out there and take some pictures.

Does this mean I'm bringing my camera?

Anyone wanna come give me a hand Monday/Tuesday with getting the drive train stuff installed so I can at least bring the car up there? Pretty please :) Haha.

Might can swing by after work to help out

The more camera's the better. More Camera's = more pics

Hopefully Mystic brings his over so we can get some pics of that up here

matt

I'm working on him... He's gotta replace the alternator he said, but the damn thing is on top, so he should be able to do it pretty quick if he wasn't working till 8 every night.

I'm working on him... He's gotta replace the alternator he said, but the damn thing is on top, so he should be able to do it pretty quick if he wasn't working till 8 every night.

True statement! I have the old one out and just waiting to catch a break and get off early to have daylight to put new one in.