Slykin

Big PS request please!

Could someone add some black saleens to this, black out the roof, and lightly tint the side markers(optional). That would be awesome! Not sure what pictures to put up for the wheels though... tell me if I you want me to find some and quit being lazy :apologetic:

DSC_0013.jpg

Black Saleens huh...... smh

Lol.. I knew you'd say that. This probably won't happen for a while, or I would have gotten yours(if shipping wasn't outrageous).

Untitled_zps79309eaf.jpg

lmao @ brian!!!!

Thank you!

I approve. What about black from the body line up? The stormtrooper look?

If someone wants to PS it i'd love to see the look!

I got my money out of it. CopMagnet has them now. They are going on his Mach.

Haha Travis I couldn't help myself ;)

Shook my head because Travis could have bought them back when but its ok they went bye bye lol

I got my money out of it. CopMagnet has them now. They are going on his Mach.

Haha Travis I couldn't help myself ;)

Shook my head because Travis could have bought them back when but its ok they went bye bye lol

Oh ok, I just remembered you had them for sale for a while... I thought I remembered you had to take a hit in the end but I'm probably just losing my mind a little, lol.

Oh ok, I just remembered you had them for sale for a while... I thought I remembered you had to take a hit in the end but I'm probably just losing my mind a little, lol.

Haha nah it's all good. I almost traded them to ForceFed but we mutually backed out and then CopMagnet came over with cash and I couldn't say no.

• Moderators
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1604[/ATTACH]

This is similar to what I am thinking with my Rio Red GT, but with pearl where you show black. So the car would be Rio Red, with a pearl Rio Red center section on the hood.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1602[/ATTACH]

mmm shit! that is all kindsa sexy man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna try something. just for my own entertainment really, muahahahaha!!!!!!

Well **** Tony. That definitely wins, but I don't know if I can do that, because on my car function > form.. That's LOW and those wheels are big lol. The scoops on the side look good though. CCW's are possible though.