Tony

look what i got today :)

ahhh, i should'nt have posted a pic of them not on the car, lmao. i am getting my ass handed to me for that on forums ha ha.

i'm glad you guys like the wheels...that's rare for mustang owners to like wheels i pic..haha. as soon as i can i'll post up pics with them on the car. just wanted to show ya guys them in tires and not the computer generated version on the site. much nicer wheel in person than the site shows it.

I didn't like your current wheels that much at first but I came around to them. These I liked from the stock image, and love them from the cruel sneak peak pic so I'm interested to see the end result on the car.

I'm sure you are waiting to get the car on air before the wheels go on, and I don't blame you. The wait will be worth it.

I didn't like your current wheels that much at first but I came around to them. These I liked from the stock image, and love them from the cruel sneak peak pic so I'm interested to see the end result on the car.

I'm sure you are waiting to get the car on air before the wheels go on, and I don't blame you. The wait will be worth it.

i actually liked those boss wheels, lol. maybe it's cause i listened to my cousin who said dont put anything larger than a 17 on it...so i ran out and bought some 17" y2k's and hated them soooo much, lol. so the boss wheels sit right and looked good to me :dunno:

this made me sad :(

110130_172623-2.jpg

hahaha!

but yea, i'm going to start bagging it here real soon. i have no heat in my garage and there is some shit i need to get out of there to even get my car in there, lol. i keep my mustang in storage cause of 2 little kids that like bikes and scooters and other car scratching and denting type things :) so when we get decent days (above 35 degrees) i will be attacking this fn thing, lol.

here's a pic of the rears next to the fronts :)

DSCF5809.jpg

Edited by tony

well you guys will see soon. i started on the bags yesterday. nothing really neat to see yet. just mocking shit to see where to put everything. lol, i hate doing bags with no solid frame.

cant decide if i should run the lines through the interior or just zip tie them along the underside randomly. i never scrape much but who's to say i never will. a pin hole in an air line and it's tow truck time, lol.

Dude, when I had my bodydrop, I bought an extra 2500# bag and used it as a jack if I ever lost a compressor or air line, I also kept 25' of extra 1/2" line in a bag under my seat.., I d recommend using the spare tire well as a mini service center lol.. Keep an extra bag ( weld angle iron to the top to grab pinch welds), plus a spare deflated check valved bag( to keep it compressed) and extra air line, and a few wrenches and an air line cutting tool.. I'd imagine you'll be using the usual triad press to locks for fittings anyway.... Just a few ideas..

Sent from my iPhone

i kinda like the angle iron idea. like a mini frame, lol.

my spare wheel well already has brackets i've welded in for mounting the valves. also prolly the compressor. idk, may just run them straight through the interior..1/4" lines tuck and hide purdy easy.