PRPVinyl

Dyno Day hosted by Dyno Tuned Performance on March 2nd, 2013

So who else besides Schiffy, Brian and my self plan on going over to support Schiffy on his baseline run. I may try to Dyno the Nova if she is feeling well enough and they have any open spots.

So lets try to get all the Eastern Va locals out there

matt

Edited by Brian
You forgot me

Thanks Chris, I just threw up in my mouth

matt

Well, Jordan and I will be there sporting our sweet shirts. There's a lot of pictures of Jordan with cars, my previous cars, and your Nova. Oh, and a few with Travis's plethora of foxes he had in that short time frame. Haha

About to head outside and replace the circuit breaker and connector for the cooling fan, if it works out ok I will be telling DTP to put me on the list for Saturday. Gotta get it fixed before the cold and rian push through this week

matt

Only suppose to rain tomorrow, but be cool all week. I saw where DTP said they should have plenty of room for you Saturday.

We havn't discussed that yet. It starts at 9 and goes till everyone is done. Doesn't your garage have lights? I ordered some plugs and wires for the Nova and I am going to reset the timing and lean the carb. Hopefully that will take care of that sluggish spot

matt

Yeah I drove the Nova today, It felt like it was bogging between about 2000 and 3500 RPM. I was going to try to get on the interstate and blow it out but it was dead stopped at the sewells point overpass so I nixed that idea. I might have to work a few hours of overtime tomorrow. Hoping not though, I want to put that tune up on the Nova and finish a few other things.

Matt