iRoush

AutoCross Picture & Video Thread

Haha, due to my shitty Afghanistan internet, I was only able to see the first video (long load time). Great video dude! So how are you liking you current setup? Any complaints? Anything you wish to change in your setup?

Haha, due to my shitty Afghanistan internet, I was only able to see the first video (long load time). Great video dude! So how are you liking you current setup? Any complaints? Anything you wish to change in your setup?

Overall I have no complaints from the suspension. With the alignment I have which is optimized for autocross, I induced oversteer and it turns incredibly well. My biggest problem currently is that I have too much power to put to the ground and not enough tire grip to really get this thing to turn well. The car itself is perfect, the pos sumitomos I'm running... not so much.

My class leading run WITH a passenger:

and my first and slowest run:

Nice run Bert! Looks like a blast :) what's the sound limit? I feel like there's no way I'd ever make it under it haha

I got warned at a few autox tracks here in wi about the noise too. You have to be under certain decibels cause of being inside city limits I believe.

Nice run Bert! Looks like a blast :) what's the sound limit? I feel like there's no way I'd ever make it under it haha

if I'm under you'd be under lol. I need to start wearing earplugs when I get above 6k in this thing it makes my ears ring lol. I was 81db @ 50ft at this event, the max is 93db @ 50ft

if I'm under you'd be under lol. I need to start wearing earplugs when I get above 6k in this thing it makes my ears ring lol. I was 81db @ 50ft at this event, the max is 93db @ 50ft

Lol really? What's your exhaust set up?

06-02-13 TART Auto-X. Good for a 4th place overall finish/First on Street Tire

06-30-13 DCCSD Auto-X. Good for a 5th place overall finish/First on Street Tire. This course was incredibly tight and difficult to navigate the roush through.

woah you race in shorts lol. When do we get to see this car at Laguna Seca?

haha autocross isn't very strict, it'd be way too hot anyway lol.

you'll see it at Laguna Seca when I buy a truck and trailer lol.

Nabbed 2nd overall this past weekend and 1st in the championship points. the new tires launched me to the top of the class!

And here are the fun runs, ride along with my girlfriend. Started pouring out so it made for some interesting slides on the r-comps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM3HNLsSP9Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQGMQDJJONw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fa059goeTw

I said the same thing two weeks ago when I had money. Now I am getting laid off early so no spending for me :(

Sad face, If I wouldn't have smarted off at my previous job, I would be much closer to having my suspension done right now.

Most recent. Testing the new watts link / custom offset 3-link. I have so much grip it's nuts! I flossed through the first slalom at about 65-70mph. Still need to adjust the suspension a bit though, the rear is way too soft now that I have no UCA bind...