Brian

Hampton Roads Thread (Virginia Members Only)

Chris, any update on the window tint for Tuesday? Time? Place?

I talked to Matt today when he came by and asked if he wanted to come with. I know Tim said he might come with as well.

Chris, any update on the window tint for Tuesday? Time? Place?

I talked to Matt today when he came by and asked if he wanted to come with. I know Tim said he might come with as well.

No, my buddy had a family emergency, so I didn't get any info from him today. I'll text him in the am and ask him since its late and he's old. lol... I can't get window tint. I have no money!!! I need to sell some more stuff. But I will get the info for y'all for sure.

Well damn... ok. Guess I'll go alone :(

I wonder if I need to take the car to get detailed before doing the window tint? Because I don't want to have stuff embedded in the glass before tint goes on.

Well damn... ok. Guess I'll go alone :(

I wonder if I need to take the car to get detailed before doing the window tint? Because I don't want to have stuff embedded in the glass before tint goes on.

It's been years since I had windows tinted, but you don't need to detail your freaking car. lol... They clean everything before they lay the tint down.

It's been years since I had windows tinted, but you don't need to detail your freaking car. lol... They clean everything before they lay the tint down.

Once you give me the number I'm going to call them and ask what kind of prep work they do to the windows before tint. If he says "we wash them" then I'll take it to Dirty Details before hand.

Once you give me the number I'm going to call them and ask what kind of prep work they do to the windows before tint. If he says "we wash them" then I'll take it to Dirty Details before hand.

I'll hit deano up tomorrow and get the info for ya.

Jenro's was really dead last night. Don't know if it was because everyone was already drunk for St. Patties Day or if it was because it is still early in the year. Oh well, hopefully there will be more cars out there next time. A few people out there said i picks up after 8 or so with the tuner crowd.

matt

The only thing with building something like that is you need to have a place to put them, they are not exactly portable. Building them would be easy enough though.

matt

Good point. I always think, we will just leave it at Chris' house, LOL. It was a good thought though.

Good point. I always think, we will just leave it at Chris' house, LOL. It was a good thought though.

Negative ghost rider... I need to make another trip to the dump and get rid of all the crap on the side of my garage as is.

Was searching around on the NET and found a Jenros Car meet face book page. It must be run by one of the tuner groups because every picture on there is of an Import. So now next time we go we will have to post up some musclecar pics

Here is the link if any one wants it.

https://www.facebook.com/JenrosCarMeet

Time for the Muscle cars to take Jenros back

matt

Edited by PRPVinyl

Was searching around on the NET and found a Jenros Car meet face book page. It must be run by one of the tuner groups because every picture on there is of an Import. So now next time we go we will have to post up some musclecar pics

Here is the link if any one wants it.

https://www.facebook.com/JenrosCarMeet

Time for the Muscle cars to take Jenros back

matt

I'm down for pissing off tuners!