Bullitt

Facebook Usergroup

no facebook :( or i would
I may make a twitter and/or google + account later on just so people know what's going on with the site when it's down.

In.

But what's twitter? Or Google+

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

they are other social media networks. I want to make sure those that don't facebook but use twitter will still know whats going on if the site is down for maintenance or something along that line.

stop trying to fight the crowd. your mom has a facebook. zero reason why you shouldnt. plus it isnt like you arent on the computer 24/7 anyways

Kaitlyn's mom and I are friends on facebook, I find this to be funny. IDK if its her or her mom on there half the time...

I was gonna say just message her and talk dirty and if she responds it's kaitlyn....however idk how much of a freak Sherri Berri Sundae can be at times....

Does her mom send you messages? lol

lmao, Nah not that i know of...

I was gonna say just message her and talk dirty and if she responds it's kaitlyn....however idk how much of a freak Sherri Berri Sundae can be at times....

With my luck it will either be her mom, or id get cought by my lady friend and she will think i have a online mistress.