smallblocksn95

SN95 351w swap

Well they're supposed to break ground this week so all I have right now is a picture of an empty lot with a sold sign in front lol

good enough! time lapse that shit! haha

1 hour ago, Hvactom said:

love the thread! Hope to swap a pushrod engine in my 96 soon. Hope all is well. 

As good as it can be lol. Between the house and baby and now puppy I havnt had much time to drive or tinker with it. It's probably only had 200mi put on it all year

9 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

Damn dude you've had some bad luck with engines in this car. Forged 408 sounds awesome though!

Tell me about it....the guys at CHP and my tuner seem to think I'm going to be around 500 at the tire so I'll probably need a transmission next year lol

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Evilcw311 said:

Uuuhhh.......????!!!?

yiu didn’t do the fuel system before installing the irs???  Isn’t it kind of in the way to drop the tank??  Lol

Nope. Ive had my tank out multiple times since the irs install. One bolt is a real bitch, but its doable.

I’ll work on some pics, I haven’t used my photo bucket account in years lol. As far as the fuel issue goes I haven’t decided if I just want to put another pump in so I can get it tuned , broke in, and the rear alignment done, or wait and do what it needs.

Edited by smallblocksn95

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, smallblocksn95 said:

I’ll work on some pics, I haven’t used my photo bucket account in years lol. As far as the fuel issue goes I haven’t decided if I just want to put another pump in so I can get it tuned , broke in, and the rear alignment done, or wait and do what it needs.

Dont even waste your time with photobucket. They are charging $400 a year for 3rd party hosting. I would suggest flickr.

• Moderators
13 hours ago, smallblocksn95 said:

Thats a good looking setup youve got there! I can dig it lol.

Also, if you want the pictures to show up directly in the thread, you can click on the picture and there is a share arrow in the corner. Copy the BB link or the share link and paste it here.