96ponyboy

Jenros tomorrow night ?!

Hey is anyone planning to go to jenros tomorrow night ?! I know imports are always there and they need to go!

I probably will be drunk at the bar. lol... Saturday is a softball tourney which typically means the bar afterwards.

Sent from my secretary!!!

Tim, I might be interested in going depending on the time & weather. Of course I'll be in my pickup.

Steve, the import guys usually show up later at night. If they do show up during the day it's only a few. It's changed though.

Tim, I might be interested in going depending on the time & weather. Of course I'll be in my pickup.

Steve, the import guys usually show up later at night. If they do show up during the day it's only a few. It's changed though.

Jenros last week sucked, but it was still cold and kinda early.

Jenros last week sucked, but it was still cold and kinda early.

Yeah. I wouldn't go until 4ish but I just found out that I'm going to my trainers tonight. I won't be able to make it. Sucks it went from 70s to snowing and cold.

Yeah. I wouldn't go until 4ish but I just found out that I'm going to my trainers tonight. I won't be able to make it. Sucks it went from 70s to snowing and cold.

Tonight? I thought we were talking about Saturday?