Venom351R

Playstation 4

link for more info?
Link is right there click on the MIcrosft blah blah blah phrase.
DO ITTT we can be PSN buddy's for lyfe :)

Bullitt I wonder how true and accurate that is?

DO it will have have a SN95Source group. Reserving mine soon.

More Fail from M$

H1AgLXH.png

Guess what your account gets banned on X1 you can't play any of your games as you will no longer be able to check in once every 24 hours. Granted you shouldn't be doing dumb things to get banned but at least with X360 you can play them offline by your self.

Not a big shock. Watch this video and the PR BS snow job answers we get, and how he gets all agitated when asked about DRM. The interview was cut off b/c they could see where the questions were headed.

Larry, I"M ON FUCKING SUBMARINE, we have no internet lol. Fail. lol If they haven't heard that a dozen a times and don't get it now they never will.

I applaud Angry Joe for trying to ask the tough questions. He's an admitted Xbox users for over 10 years now so you know his system of preference but hes just not asking the easy questions either. I dont doubt he will still buy one, I just want to see if he gets a PS4.

Ive been over on the PS forums a lot lately and the idiots over there are outstanding. I understand that most of them are teens or kids but hell future society is fucking doomed. The stuff I hear people say over there just blows my mind. Ive been trying to set some things straight but no longer after I do that someone else posts a new thread with the same stupid crap all over again. Ive been trying to pound it throgh there heads that the PS4 will have nothing to do with black friday b/c everyone is all worried about trying to get one on black friday....hey idiots there will be no PS4's left for black friday, after launch theres going to be a shortage for weeks. This topic among other things like crying like fucking pansy bitch's b/c the PS4 wont play PS3 games and trying to explain that its not that Sony wont do it, its that the system cant do it b/c of the vast difference between the two processors.

But for the icing on the cake the Xbox forums have been the most fun. I just read the threads there I'm not signed up but that place is full of stupidity.

yeah I just stay off the forums, I have enough on my plate with mustang people, I don't need to add the gamers to that list lol.

You get away with a lot of stuff on there b/c the mods are pretty much non existent lol. I had one guy call me a loser then quote the rules of conduct to me lol.

LOL check out what happens when XBOX puts up a new timeline cover photo. Check out the comments below it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151675469526023

Oh Joy :)

I hope I am still on track to get it day one, still haven't reserved any games yet as I don't know what I want to lose myself into yet. Watch Dogs is on my list but I don't know what to play when not playing that one.

Well you wont be playing Watch Dogs at all, its been delayed until this spring / early summer. Id take a good look at Assassins Creed Black Flag.

Well you wont be playing Watch Dogs at all, its been delayed until this spring / early summer. Id take a good look at Assassins Creed Black Flag.
way to piss on my parade lol. I need to play the other ones as I have never played them before.

way to piss on my parade lol. I need to play the other ones as I have never played them before.

lol pissed on a lot of parades. They game was not where they want it yet, Id rather have a finished polished game then a buggy half ass game. Also b/c Ubisoft is releasing both Assassins Creed and Watch Dogs at launch so I think it was better profit wise to push one back as another reason why I think it was delayed. I was really looking forward to Watch Dogs but we all have to wait longer now.

No you dont have to play the other Assassins Creed games to play IV. It is a different story each time and this one is set in the age of pirates :D. I'm also really looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division and The Order 1886

lol pissed on a lot of parades. They game was not where they want it yet, Id rather have a finished polished game then a buggy half ass game. Also b/c Ubisoft is releasing both Assassins Creed and Watch Dogs at launch so I think it was better profit wise to push one back as another reason why I think it was delayed. I was really looking forward to Watch Dogs but we all have to wait longer now.

No you dont have to play the other Assassins Creed games to play IV. It is a different story each time and this one is set in the age of pirates :D. I'm also really looking forward to Tom Clancy's The Division and The Order 1886

it's an OCD thing for me just need to play the others ones in sequence lol. I'll Steam them. I haven't seen the TC game yet but will look it up tonight as far as The Order goes from what I seen that is on my list as well.

Big article on The Order in Gameinformer this month. I played the first assassins creed but not II or III but not b/c I didnt like it I just got tied up with other games.

I am kinda in with you. As a matter of fact, I didn't finish the first one. It was too repetitive in missions so I got bored. I am currently on "Last of Us" and will be playing "Beyond -

Two Souls"

I am kinda in with you. As a matter of fact, I didn't finish the first one. It was too repetitive in missions so I got bored. I am currently on "Last of Us" and will be playing "Beyond -

Two Souls"

Deff finish playing The Last of Us. IMO it was the best game to be released on the PS3 and that says a lot considering how much I liked the Metal Gear Solid and God of War games. Not sure how far a long you are in it but when it was all said and done the only thing I could think of was...holy shit that was an amazing game

Two Souls"

Last of Us is a game I wish I had a PS3 for.

Deff finish playing The Last of Us. IMO it was the best game to be released on the PS3 and that says a lot considering how much I liked the Metal Gear Solid and God of War games. Not sure how far a long you are in it but when it was all said and done the only thing I could think of was...holy shit that was an amazing game

I am currently on where the girl escapes and Joel wakes up from his wound.

@Venom351R what in the world ever happened with the car?!

Still have it this was taken last weekend.

null_zps8d9aeac9.jpg

Summer time hit and I bought this and it took away a lot of time from wanting to do much with the Cobra.

null_zpsa5e6acf6.jpg

I did have the tune worked on a few times. Its picked up about a solid 2 MPH in the 1/4. Ran it early this summer and hit a 12.6@110 after a previous best of a 12.5@108 and had the tune worked on again after that but never did make it back to the track or to the dyno to see what it is actually putting out. Developed an annoying power steering leak and I did not feel like doing anymore wrenching on it especially after I got the bike but I'll pick up where I left off next spring.