FTI Custom Camshaft

FTI 234HR Trick Flow High Port Heads

Victor 5.8 Intake

#36lb injectors

Accufab 1 5/8 Longtubes

Accufab 75MM TB

PMAS 90MM Mass Air

42ccaabe.jpg

Whats up travis? Did you sort out your problem yet or is it still snowing up there lol

Ported gt40's,comp dual springs and retainers,5 angle valve job,proform 1.6 ratio roller rockers, comp xe264hr-14 cam, ported explorer intake, 75mm prof. Products throttle body, 75mm pro-m maf calibrated for stock 19# injectors, fender style coldcair intake, 1step colder plugs, 13* base timing..

No numbers or runtime yet..

Sent via Galaxy S4 active..

stock block .030 over

dss 331 rotating assembly with a scat cast 9000 crank

trickflow 170cnc with 7/16 studs

comp ultra gold rockers

comp billet double roller timing chain

fti custom camshaft

arp hardware throughout

tmoss ported 94 cobra intake

70mm tb

#38 injectors

pro m 80 maf

powerpipe

aromotive stealth 340 pump

3 row aluminum radiatorpost-572-1388183959231_thumb.jpghoping to get it together soon

a4ube5ud.jpgzyny8a9y.jpg

I got a sad r352.3

tfs225r

10.3-1

ysi

solid roller, .700 lift 262 268 duration @.050 and alittle vortech ys

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not to get off the subject @SVT Rob I want to see more of the RX7!

That's my buddys car, it's LS1/T56 swapped, Trex cam, ported heads, ported LS6 intake, ported LS6 throttle body, 42lb injectors, dyno's ~470 to the rear wheels. His last time at the track, he ran an 11.9 @ 127mph w/ a 2.3 60'. Poor track prep, he couldn't get his DR's to hook up at all. Previous outing before the cam and heads, he ran an 11.9 @ 112 w/ a 1.8 60'.

Stock HCI

Procharger 3.4 pulley @ 13 psi with custom 8 rib

3 core intercooler

Anderson Powerpipe

75mm Throttle body

Smog delete

Battery relocated to trunk

Lucas 42lb injectors

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

Transmission:

Tremec 3550

Unknown short throw shifter

Aftermarket clutch (unsure on brand)

Ford Racing Clutch cable + Quadrant

Exhaust:

Mac Equal Length Headers

Pypes Catless X Pipe

Flowtech Terminator Mufflers

2.5 inch SS foxbody LX Tailpipes

DSC_4253_0131_zps989348d8.jpg

• Supporting Member

still waiting to go in the car!

stock rods and crank

TRW pistons

GT40 irons with FTI spring package

FTI custom cam

1.72 scorpion rockers

Cobra Intake - powder coated

all ARP hardware

What are you expecting to put down? I assume you will be getting a chip burned as well?

What are you expecting to put down? I assume you will be getting a chip burned as well?

I'm guessing that I should make at least 50HP more than stock, with at least that in torque.  There will be NO chip, tuning device, tune - stock computer only.   

• Supporting Member
I'm guessing that I should make at least 50HP more than stock, with at least that in torque. There will be NO chip, tuning device, tune - stock computer only.

Very nice. I look forward to hearing what you do put down for final numbers. Is there a build thread? I can search and am not too lazy but currently on mobile. If so I'll go searching.

I'm guessing that I should make at least 50HP more than stock, with at least that in torque.  There will be NO chip, tuning device, tune - stock computer only.   

There sure is! 

http://www.sn95source.com/topic/3116-new-project-daily-driver-motor/

post-415-13896640968805_thumb.jpg

Sportsman block stroked/bored 331 w girdle.

Scat crank and rods clevite bearings

Mahle forged pistons (16cc dish) cr 8:7:1

Gt40x heads Port and polished larger valves 10*locks and retainers

Trick flow roller chain and pushrods.

Fms blue 1.6 rockers

Anderson b31 cam

Systemax upper ported truck lower

Fox TB 75mm Holley tb

V2 s trim blower asp crank pulley with 3.33 pulley

Red race blow off valve

Pro M 80mm blow through.

So I have been holding out on everyone for a bit. The engine builder I have is Steve Lapointe. He builds pretty nasty motors. One of which set the record in extreme street eta2ava2.jpg

So needless to say. I picked up that motor completely refreshed and everything new with a new Cnc program on the heads that fox lake has not released to the public, and a ported funnel web along with those new headers that were not on the motor when the record was set.

Motors a 364.

Victor race heads 7721, fox lake Cnc

L19 head studs--2k new

Stiched heads and block

Iron eagle, billet mains

Callie's billet crank

Callie's billet rods

You get the idea

Around 40g into motor.

This will be used for a new project, prob x275, xtreme street or ultra street car

ga4uqegu.jpgvu2a2e6y.jpg7y7ugu4e.jpghyguze7u.jpgybavy4en.jpg

This is probably the most bad ass small block ford ever built with unlimited power capability

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's bad ass . This is my home boys 401ci f1x procharged setup , last night out of the year he went 8.01 at 173mph it will be in the 7's come spring .... I vote for doing a x275 car it's the way to go . 440D5334-481D-481D-BD1A-761A8F75F804-208

im still such a noob. every time i see a bunch of AN fittings i get all excited. thats a nice looking set up!

A/N fittings make everyone excited especially when there large and in charge

That's bad ass . This is my home boys 401ci f1x procharged setup , last night out of the year he went 8.01 at 173mph it will be in the 7's come spring .... I vote for doing a x275 car it's the way to go . 440D5334-481D-481D-BD1A-761A8F75F804-208

Yeah, thats a bad ass set up. This was an extreme Street car the motor was in so it was and still is limited blower size. They just made a smaller limit on that. X275 is 1/8th mile and xtreme street is 1/4 mile. New car will not look to much different from my set up. I will however do procharger so i can just swap head units for the class im in between f1x and f1r or f1c. i like to seethe air to air intercooler. All the fast cars use either no intercooler or a air water and thats just not street friendly lol. When i do mine it will be air to air aswell. But of course ill have my own custom aluminum touches on it.

Yeah, thats a bad ass set up. This was an extreme Street car the motor was in so it was and still is limited blower size. They just made a smaller limit on that. X275 is 1/8th mile and xtreme street is 1/4 mile. New car will not look to much different from my set up. I will however do procharger so i can just swap head units for the class im in between f1x and f1r or f1c. i like to seethe air to air intercooler. All the fast cars use either no intercooler or a air water and thats just not street friendly lol. When i do mine it will be air to air aswell. But of course ill have my own custom aluminum touches on it.

Yea he races in whatever class the car fits , x275 worked for one of the events this past year it's actually a air to water setup , the car no longer sees street duties it has dual batteries now 26F912E7-8C38-4A3C-97CB-D8699C2A8343-208

773ADB3E-0B30-4460-ABAD-6263EA2CFB28-208

What would you suggest is the best

Intake manifold, heads, cam, and throttle body size with the size of the MAF sensor and suspension

Im still learning and trying to research before I start buying parts.

Any advice will help :)

Its a daily driven car but I want to have more power, not trying to make it crazy fast but maybe around 350rwhp

What would you suggest is the best

Intake manifold, heads, cam, and throttle body size with the size of the MAF sensor and suspension

Im still learning and trying to research before I start buying parts.

Any advice will help :)

Its a daily driven car but I want to have more power, not trying to make it crazy fast but maybe around 350rwhp

Hey frank, throw up a new thread for your topic. Include your goals for the car, do you just want to street drive it? Track it? Drag or autox? All these make a difference in which direction to build a car.

Yea he races in whatever class the car fits , x275 worked for one of the events this past year it's actually a air to water setup , the car no longer sees street duties it has dual batteries now 26F912E7-8C38-4A3C-97CB-D8699C2A8343-208

NEver noticed the horseshoe in this pic hah. nice touch