Converted power steering hoses to AN hoses
2000 Cobra R steering rack
C6 fan controller
Champion 3 core radiator 

Parts pending installation:

Cortex Watts link

51507961666_9723a9d594_o.jpg

Edited by White95

What started out as my first Mustang [2006] has turned into one hell of a learning experience. I have made mistakes with my engine combo, double [hell, triple] spent on certain items, and even re-purposed the entire project three times. When the original 5.0 developed a rod knock [2008], we replaced it with a simple 306 [2009] with ported heads, E303 cam and an explorer intake that made 243/298. It served me well for about six months when it lost oil pressure and I parked it. After some decision making, I had a 410w built and thats when things got frusterating. The project went on a roller coaster of highs and lows for a few years [2009-2012] and work was only sporadic at best. The paint mostly fell off, parts were stolen, finally got it running [2013] but discovered the valve springs were too soft. That led to the already junk heads being CNC ported, correct valve springs installed, a new intake, and long tube headers being installed. [2014] Along the way, I had even started collecting parts for an IRS swap but then sold the IRS swap for a watts link [2015] and now, after changing my mind AGAIN, I'm going with a PHB/HD torque arm combo from Maximum Motorsports. [2016] Wrecked my daily driver '98 GT, sold the 410w and bought a rebuilt 4.6 4V from a wrecked 98 Cobra. The original intent was to make three cars into one. Then I discovered the 4v had a couple of burnt valves and a blown head gasket. Crap. So, I just bought a 2015 F150 for a daily driver. [2017] Collected parts, stripped the '95 to the shell and completely rewired it to '98 specs. [2018] Built the engine with a metric #### ton of help from @lwarrior1016 and have spent the rest of the year "finishing it". [2019] Ok, so I still haven’t finished it. So far this year (4-24-19) I’ve mostly finished the Holley HP installation, relocated the battery to the trunk and I’m closing in on a first start. (8-3-2019) Finally have gotten all of the Maximum Motorsports suspension parts installed and swapped out some old body panels for better parts. It’s crunch time. (again) (10/16/2019) The Holley installation is complete. The fuel system leaks in a few places and will be totally replaced. Oh, and I bought a Coyote engine LOL (5-7-20) After years of working in my spare time, I finally had the Holley EFI and 4.6 4v sorted. It runs!! Ran into some issues with tuning and decided to not waste my time with it. Found a buyer for the 4V, traded William the T45 for some T56 parts and I'm finally going to Coyote swap this sucker

Charge to 150... CLEAR .....OK, we have a pulse...

Much has changed since the previous update so here are the cliff notes:

1] I bought a house

2] I wrecked the '98 GT

3] I bought a 2015 F150 for a daily driver

4] I sold my 410w project

IMG_2465.JPG

IMG_2046.JPG

IMG_2506.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

So, before I sold the 410w, I had finally amassed everything to have one sick engine.. AFR205's, Super Victor intake with a 90mm, a custom cam from Flowtech Induction, Holley HP efi with a digital, touchscreen dash, distributor-less ignition wth LS coils and much more...

The reason I decided to part ways with the engine project that was started back in '09 was it just wasn't what I wanted anymore. After driving my F150 for a few months, I was very impressed with the 5.0's power delivery and seemingly endless torque curve. Once I added a JLT intake and a custom tune it really opened my eyes to what must be done.

Coyote swap!!!

On 9/6/2015 at 9:08 AM, Det_Riot said:

Josef!!!! Welcome back budd! Excited to see some videos from track days here soon!

How about a honorary mention, noob style autocross video from my recently deceased PI swap car?

On 5/19/2017 at 3:20 PM, Steve-Oh said:

Just couldn't handle the tall deck could you!  

After seven years of broken parts, disappointment, and wishing I had just terminator swapped the car [like I had initially planned] I decided to sell out.. The good new was years of hook ups, horse trading and bargaining actually allowed me to come out $1100 ahead of the investment :D

98D9EBF0-68A8-4650-88A8-AE69C8FA9627_zps

36 minutes ago, Dkblue98gt said:

Is it done yet?

Cant start on it until I finish the blower install in my wife's S197. I'm at the tuning stage so I hope to start next weekend.

Since the S197 blower install hit a snag, I took the time today to remove the dash and master cylinder. During the disassembly, I found the rust issue wasn't quite as bad as previously thought. My plan is to dress it up with a wire brush and wire wheel then hit it with some POR15. A coat of white spray paint should do the trick. This is, after all, not an uber clean OCD machine but a track toy. After reaching a certain point, I switched my attention to the front suspension by installing my Maximum Motorsports Race struts and coil overs. Also, I temporarily re-installed the Griggs control arms and brake rotors in order to put the front wheels back on.

Why you ask? I'm swapping the grey dash/interior from my '98 GT and switching to hydroboost brakes. I needed to put the car on the ground for transport to another location to drop the 4.6 4V in.

IMG_9824.JPG

IMG_9829.JPG

20 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

If you'd spend more time working on your car and less time robbing my piggy bank you'd probably be about done!!!!  Lol

Thank you for buying two tires for my wife's car ?

• Supporting Member

Were you going to do hydroboost with the windsor engine too?  I've been thinking about trying to swap myself but it's hard to find good info on what it would take to swap a 94.

3 hours ago, seijirou said:

Were you going to do hydroboost with the windsor engine too?  I've been thinking about trying to swap myself but it's hard to find good info on what it would take to swap a 94.

Yes, I was actually but it's much simpler with the modular cars. I had done research on corral that led me to corner carvers but I never went anywhere with it. I have an extra, complete set up if you decide to jump off the cliff though..

http://forums.corral.net/forums/general-mustang-tech/1167466-hydro-boost-braking-system.html

1 hour ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

I had no idea that you have been moving forward with this thing! You really should keep me updated more.....

I'm even thinking about scoring another Teksid block and building up a 4V, screw it...

18 hours ago, White95 said:

Yes, I was actually but it's much simpler with the modular cars. I had done research on corral that led me to corner carvers but I never went anywhere with it. I have an extra, complete set up if you decide to jump off the cliff though..

http://forums.corral.net/forums/general-mustang-tech/1167466-hydro-boost-braking-system.html

I'm even thinking about scoring another Teksid block and building up a 4V, screw it...

saved.  been thinking about doing this for a while now.  will be following the swap.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LWARRIOR1016 said:

Now it needs to be IN your merstang 

Hell, it's a miracle I actually have it home!! The last piece of the puzzle to install my MM K arrives today and I'm going to attack that this weekend. Also, going to make a concerted effort to swap the doors and finish taking space ghost apart so I can send the wreckage down the river.

11 hours ago, RedTwilight said:

Let the Mod Motor Madness begin!  

And I don't believe you when you say it's going to stay stock!;)

As long as I keep buying guns and the Coyote swap desire stays strong enough.....it will. If money was no object though, I'd add some Boss rods, better pistons and a pair of turbos but then i'd blow the trans up so...