42060180821_5b289bc86a_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr...

28186881688_3d0bded467_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

41339866044_8c99370dbe_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

42060179071_fa1eb7b89d_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

42060178791_f5550ca9cd_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

42015615542_0eeab26ca3_k.jpgProgressing by oldawgnewtrikz, on Flickr

T1 looks sooo massive from that angle and it makes it look like the bumper is on the ground. 

when did you start popping bags?  looks lower than a fly's ass.  was that the right phrase @95riosnake?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Prokiller said:

T1 looks sooo massive from that angle and it makes it look like the bumper is on the ground. 

when did you start popping bags?  looks lower than a fly's ass.  was that the right phrase @95riosnake?

Coilovers baby

CF T1

• Like 1

Coolant system

Rough draft.... 

Coolant system

Coolant system

Coolant system

These new power steering hoses fit like SHIT and look like ASS!! I’m going to convert to the AN fitting setup.

Coolant system

• Like 2

1 hour ago, White95 said:

It's all @Lanter's fault. Ever since he wired his export lights up, I've wanted a turbo. I don't know any better way to justify it.

I couldn’t approve of this more. Super pumped for another turbo build...... with exports lol 

Not very significant achievements but I install the sway bar relocation + shorter end-links and started the AN power steering hose swap. More importantly, I squared the k-member and can now begin the end.....to reach the beginning.

🤯

Unicorn

• Like 3

Unicorn

D’oh... It seems that I mistakenly ordered too many of one connector and not enough of another. Back to the drawing board.

🤦🏻‍♂️

Finally found the correct throttle return spring:

Unicorn

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evilcw311 said:

I love mine but had a bit of a learning curve when I first got it. It sits so much lower than the factory bumper that even at stock height it would scrape and ended up busting when driving into a driveway I’d never had issues in before. 

Im really gonna have to be careful once I slam it. Lol

white I hope your driveway doesn’t have to much of an intitial incline. 🙂

Fortunately, my driveway is flat as a pancake. There are some places around with steep entrances but I’ll just avoid them lol

1 hour ago, droptoppony said:

Wow some nice updates to the white turd. All that MM stuff is making me sexxed up. 

😘 If you like that, you’ll love the next phase. I have a torque arm, panhard bar, adjustable sway bar and road race control arms to install in the rear. I also have the built 8.8 waiting to go in.

Decided to install a factory 03 Cobra coolant crossover I have laying around, a stock coolant tank and the ridiculous lower radiator hose setup to get this beast running. I’m sick of not having it together. Later, I’ll upgrade to the thermostat in the upper hose, simplified setup I’ve been planning.

Final assembly take 4

Now that I have the PS, AC and starter mounted, I can finalize the wiring.

Final assembly take 4

Just need some o2 harness extenders and a few more bits. 

Final assembly take 4

12 hours ago, Number Tew said:

T56 is hard to beat bud

It already has a 26 spline input shaft. Great starting point for a build.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member

If that one has the reverse lockout solenoid and you're not going to hook it up, there's a replacement spring you can get that makes it possible to get into reverse without using both hands.  If you need it I can see if I can dig up the source.

15 minutes ago, seijirou said:

If that one has the reverse lockout solenoid and you're not going to hook it up, there's a replacement spring you can get that makes it possible to get into reverse without using both hands.  If you need it I can see if I can dig up the source.

Yeah man, that would be great! I’m not going to hook it up, seems unnecessary. Actually was reading about that over on SVTP yesterday.

8 hours ago, streetpilot said:

Why no finish pics of the Hydroboost -AN setup?☹️

I haven’t finished it yet 😏  This weekend I intend to work on it. I’m on call at the chemical plant so it just depends on how much time I have.

On 8/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, White95 said:

I haven’t finished it yet 😏  This weekend I intend to work on it. I’m on call at the chemical plant so it just depends on how much time I have.

It’s a really nice idea is all and I’m curious as to how the solution looks when you’re done. Everything looks great so far and I think we’re all excited about the progress you’re making.

• Thanks 1