Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

Also, I bought this pair of 18x10 Forgestar F14’s and BFGOODRICH

Rival S in 275/35r18 (for cheap) to see if I like them on my car:

14E9F307-DF61-4809-B7CF-F05E287F91D6.jpeg

Sold my other wheels to this gentleman and he sent me his front wheels in a partial trade. If they fit the rear like the offset suggests, I may keep them too.

82CCD275-155F-4BA9-B5BD-C97D1B243AF1.jpeg

F5E61F9F-79EC-43FE-B9F9-983E05371F5E.jpeg

Enkei RS05RR 18x11

FB0758CC-1D99-46C5-A75B-DCCF08FD8C2A.jpeg

giphy.gif

those wheels would looks spectacular on there.

1 hour ago, Prokiller said:

giphy.gif

those wheels would looks spectacular on there.

According to this wheel/size comparing....calculator, [ https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp ] the 18x11's [16mm offset] with 305's will fit close to flush with the fender lip and may require some rolling to stay this low. My exhaust is probably 1-1.5" off the deck at the moment so it realistically needs to be raised considerably.

Similar to this fitment:

88BCBB32-D572-4120-92B7-3A59D20210B0.jpeg

• Like 1

Coming soon:

Whipple 2.3

CF6CE776-3F1C-4BA8-9AEF-CCC25CDA8357.jpeg284A97B2-C894-45AC-8439-CC59929FCCF2.jpeg0CAE34FC-49BF-482C-982C-E95D07E9ED16.jpeg342F59C0-7745-443D-AB97-D7EA80360E7E.jpeg

• Like 2

I thought you were gonna get it driving for a while before bolting a blower on???

47 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

I thought you were gonna get it driving for a while before bolting a blower on???

That is still the plan.

20 hours ago, White95 said:

That is still the plan.

I don’t see how you could do it. 

Its like having a beautiful woman with the finest ass right in front of you and you tell her she has to wait for a lil fun cause “that is still the plan”

Who does that?!?!?   🤣 

1 hour ago, Evilcw311 said:

I don’t see how you could do it. 

Its like having a beautiful woman with the finest ass right in front of you and you tell her she has to wait for a lil fun cause “that is still the plan”

Who does that?!?!?   🤣 

15561A43-33E5-4E0D-82F4-105185B8D43E.jpeg

^ Do you want to know more?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, White95 said:

15561A43-33E5-4E0D-82F4-105185B8D43E.jpeg

^ Do you want to know more?

You couldn’t of came up with a better pic than that?!?!  She’s got no meat on her bones and wouldn’t even get it done for my dog!!!!! 🤣 

in all seriousness, that motor is gonna see boost. Several of the reputable builders I e dealt with over the years have always said if it’s gonna be boosted, start it off with the boost. 

Or is it your afraid to make that much of a jump in power all at once and kill your self???

54 minutes ago, Evilcw311 said:

You couldn’t of came up with a better pic than that?!?!  She’s got no meat on her bones and wouldn’t even get it done for my dog!!!!! 🤣 

in all seriousness, that motor is gonna see boost. Several of the reputable builders I e dealt with over the years have always said if it’s gonna be boosted, start it off with the boost. 

Or is it your afraid to make that much of a jump in power all at once and kill your self???

No, I’m not afraid of it at all. The engine was built for boost! I have too many projects going on that need to be finished before I can worry about completing the blower kit. 

Tires, electrical, rear end swap, TA/PHB/rear sway bar install... I’m going to get the car running and put a few hundred, easy break in miles on it. Check filter for metal. You know the process.   

On 1/14/2019 at 10:34 AM, White95 said:

No, I’m not afraid of it at all. The engine was built for boost! I have too many projects going on that need to be finished before I can worry about completing the blower kit. 

Tires, electrical, rear end swap, TA/PHB/rear sway bar install... I’m going to get the car running and put a few hundred, easy break in miles on it. Check filter for metal. You know the process.   

And in the process of getting all that other stuff done, find the right deals and boost it from the beginning.  Lol

• Haha 1