iRoush

1/4 Mile Time Slips

yea, i know people take anything there .. lol i seen something run like a 18.50 one night yrs. ago tho lmao

yea, its pretty much a joke. I didnt even know I was racing other cars cause I would put so many lengths on them lol.

Me too.. More boost lol

Sent from my iPhone

Always need more boost!

14.09 with a 2.0 60ft, can't remember my trap speed, but it was enough for high 13's ( 98-101)

Mods were:

O/R H pipe

Magnapack catback

JLT cold air intake

Lakewood 90/10 front shocks

No front swaybar

Mickey Thompson drag radials set around 15psi

Need to hit the track with my Vortech soon!!!

You gotta launch it like you mean it lol, I even got a new pb in the 1/8th @ Barona on the pass the diff broke. I guess repeated clutch dumps between 5500-5800 will do that :dunno:

IRS would exolode lol, that will change either with new rear or a new project car :)

On the left. let me preface this with a series of excuses.

It's a v6, it's my third time ever down the track, still has a 7.5 open diff, street tires, full interior, spare tire, and a passenger.

No bottle, no boost. I was pretty close to gt's out there with bolt ons and slicks.

Plans to help this time:

8.8 with Limited slip, 31 spline axles, 4.10's, and MM LCA's. O and aluminum d/s.

Not bad for my daily driven turd that gets over 20 mpg :)

389008_3033302051048_513332038_n.jpg

Like I said, very mild launch. The take off was real slow. Once I'm going, the thing hauls. I pulled higher mph than guys running 14.7's or so. I just don't want to destroy the drivetrain on my daily.

monkey your 60ft is pretty rough from the looks of it, im sure with a bit of a harder launch you could easily shave 3-4 tenths off of the 60 and in turn 6-8 off the big end which would put you in the 14s the MPH is there 100% just get you some seat time brother.

Knuckles

monkey your 60ft is pretty rough from the looks of it, im sure with a bit of a harder launch you could easily shave 3-4 tenths off of the 60 and in turn 6-8 off the big end which would put you in the 14s the MPH is there 100% just get you some seat time brother.

Knuckles

Thanks for the encouragement man! As stated, I've only ran down the track 3 times in my life, I was on street tires (mostly bald), blown shock with a passenger and spare tire. I'd say I did alright all things considered. Just didn't want to risk the thing blowing up since it is my daily. 203kmiles on the rear end haha (7.5)

When I return, I'll have lots of goodies, and I should be able to get 13's no problem, my main goal is a 12.9, I'd be super happy then.

What was your 1/8 et & mph?

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Here ya go man. Like I said. Plenty of excuses but that 2.1 60 is all my fault. It was a really bad night though. Tranny was out a week latter. Lol[ATTACH]260[/ATTACH]

post-57-13881836125644_thumb.jpg

Here ya go man. Like I said. Plenty of excuses but that 2.1 60 is all my fault. It was a really bad night though. Tranny was out a week latter. Lol[ATTACH]260[/ATTACH]

Wats your setup? Seems like your making a lot of power the way you pick up MPH back end

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wats your setup? Seems like your making a lot of power the way you pick up MPH back end

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Still IRS. That was on DR's @ 35psi. I've got plenty power. The clutch/trans locked me out of 3rd and 4th all night. Couldn't get it in either gear over 5k. So instead of launch practicing the car I fought the shifting issue all night trying to figure it out. It's fixed now but just never went back to track it.

She should do 11.5 with a good hook. I can probably pull 11.7 on average. Gotta realize it's a 2.1 60 and wasted lots of time trying to find gears. She's pushing 575 at the wheels.

Ah, well that explains it..575 to the wheels will do that.

Should be a 10 second car if you get it to hook lol