M4Mustang

Team Z rear suspension

So, I have been wanting to better my rear suspension and am thinking about buying one from Team Z, because I have heard great things about them. Only problem is that I am unsure which to go with. My car does not get driven all that often and will primarily be used for weekend use and I would like to take it to the drag strip and maybe the road course. Keep in mind that I do not know much about suspensions.

I would like to get either the Team Z Street Beast with ARB or the Team Z Strip Series 1 kit.

Another possible option would be to use Maximum Motorsports components. I see there are people running rear solid spherical bushings, too. I do not mind extra noise or a stiffer ride, too.

Has anyone used either setup and if so, what do you think about it?

Drag suspension is different from a handling package suspension. A great handling car will be decent on a drag strip over a car that is setup strictly for the strip.

Personelly I run mostly Maximum Motorsport suspension parts.

Here is a rear shot of my car currently.

IMG_2790_zps7fdcff12.jpg

First off do you have the basics first being subframe connectors, lower control arms etc.

Edited by Macunicorn

I'm the new guy here. I have a 1994 Mustang GT with a Vortech S-Trim. I have the Street Beast set up on this car. It's a GREAT kit. Sure its more money than some of the other kits on the market but Team Z is a great company to deal with as well. I'm up here in Ontario Canada and my friends performance shop installs quite a few of these kits. Combined with my Strange Adjustables and Eibach Sportlines.

I'm the new guy here. I have a 1994 Mustang GT with a Vortech S-Trim. I have the Street Beast set up on this car. It's a GREAT kit. Sure its more money than some of the other kits on the market but Team Z is a great company to deal with as well. I'm up here in Ontario Canada and my friends performance shop installs quite a few of these kits. Combined with my Strange Adjustables and Eibach Sportlines.

Got any pics of it all?

Tapatalk made me do it!

Got any pics of it all?

Tapatalk made me do it!

^^^What he said.

Also, how does it handle, overall?

My car will not be an everyday car so, a stiff or rough ride will not bother me at all.

Put my lowers on today. Had to run to lowes to get some bolts since my stock bolts didn't fit

What grade bolts did you get? I know people do it all the time but idk if Lowes bolts are a strong enough grade.....

Great quality stuff, sporting quite a bit of there stuff on the new build and Im pretty impressed with it. Cant speak about the street beast stuff as im not running it but im sure the quality is right up there with the rest of there stuff.