WildWillyWalker

Live at Mustang Week 2013!

No Mustang here, this is all I have to share :)

And Bryan our hotel was a pile of shit so we left. Now I'm on north beach at 74th ave with Duff Daddy.

y9egepaj.jpg

Nice! I think 1997cobra and a few are out that way

lol, i was joking bullitt!

dam detroits car looks good! you too mr. brad!

i know but I needed to bust your balls. :boink: I mean you haven't had a violent post anywhere on the internet lately.:trollface::lolsmiley:

i know but I needed to bust your balls. :boink: I mean you haven't had a violent post anywhere on the internet lately.:trollface::lolsmiley:
aahhh, so you saw that :facepal: dammit i hoped none of you guys did, haha! faak

lol saw it dude I copy and pasted that to future laughs.
you did ? nooooooooooooooo! i swear that place turns me into a raging psycho!! i'm nice though...i dont get it. :dunno:

you did ? nooooooooooooooo! i swear that place turns me into a raging psycho!! i'm nice though...i dont get it. :dunno:
lol hell yeah.. I was laughing so hard. That place will do it to you. I honestly am surprised you haven't been banned yet lol.

lol hell yeah.. I was laughing so hard. That place will do it to you. I honestly am surprised you haven't been banned yet lol.
ikr, lol. i actually got a pm from "someone" saying tony please stop. i like you dude and dont want to BAN you. i did feel kinda salty though.

anyways steve are you there too?

ikr, lol. i actually got a pm from "someone" saying tony please stop. i like you dude and dont want to BAN you. i did feel kinda salty though.

anyways steve are you there too?

Kinda salty?lol No I wish I was but my car is far from car meet ready let alone Mustang Week ready. She went down in 07 but hasn't been back since. I went back in 09 but without the car.

Give me some time it will look much better when I start doing stuff to it.
oh i'm sure you will! hey, at least you dont have to completely repaint and repair a bunch of crap first, lol. looks pretty fn mint as is! i want a new edge dammit!

Thats if I cant get approved for a house. But if I'm able to get one the 2v will be getting a big make over.

And tony the paint isn't in the best of condition.

whaaat? looks flawless, lol. i can do some things with shitty paint man. lemme know if i can help you my man :)

We leave after my car got towed, Brian's behind me and Steve behind him. I didn't even know until we got back and Brian told me. 55 in a 45 I believe. No one was really doing anything wrong.

Simple as that. Cop was like I see you're trying to follow your buddies up there, why you going so fast? "Uhhh Cuz I'm from out of state and I have no idea where I'm going"

Such garbage

Posted via Topify using Android

Sounds like the cops in myrtle beach are getting their money worth this week. I think it's time to pull one of the biggest mustang events on the East coast out of MB and move it elsewhere that will be more welcoming. Maybe move it to a different location every year up and down the east coast.

Tapatalk made me do it!

yeah I am calling BS on that ticket. It's gotten worse every year. MW brings in so much money to MB you would like that would welcome it. Nope they are going to do the same thing they did to bike week and that's run it out of the state. I say hold MW in Ocean City Maryland, they seem to love cars out there. Hell I heard that is where Bike week is now.

yeah I am calling BS on that ticket. It's gotten worse every year. MW brings in so much money to MB you would like that would welcome it. Nope they are going to do the same thing they did to bike week and that's run it out of the state. I say hold MW in Ocean City Maryland, they seem to love cars out there. Hell I heard that is where Bike week is now.

There's big venues up and down the coast. Myrtle beach, va beach, Outer banks, ocean city, savannah... Help the economy in other places, plus I know va beach and outer banks are close to the 1/8 mile and about 2 hours to the 1/4 mile track

Tapatalk made me do it!