WildWillyWalker

Live at Mustang Week 2013!

There's big venues up and down the coast. Myrtle beach, va beach, Outer banks, ocean city, savannah... Help the economy in other places, plus I know va beach and outer banks are close to the 1/8 mile and about 2 hours to the 1/4 mile track

Tapatalk made me do it!

having gone to HS in NN and lived and worked in Va Beach I worry about the cops. Plus they have the stupid no cruise law on the strip. VA is my second home but I fear they would make it miserable for the owners. OC I have never been too but people talk about it all the time. Time to make the south drive a little further and give the guys up north a break.

Edited by Steve@CJPP

At this point, because of the way we have been treated, i'm not coming back to Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach. F this place. we are guilty from the word go and even if we prove our innocence, we still get hassled. it's utter BS. i'm actually glad i don't have my car after last nights fiasco. i'm totally down for ocean city MD next year.

DAM! so its been pretty shitty with the police huh? as many mustang guys that you all know i think you guys could def put together a sick ass show!!!! you tell your buddies, they tell theres. by next summer it could be on and poppin!! i know 1 mustang guy...so theres 2 already :dunno: lol

DAM! so its been pretty shitty with the police huh? as many mustang guys that you all know i think you guys could def put together a sick ass show!!!! you tell your buddies, they tell theres. by next summer it could be on and poppin!! i know 1 mustang guy...so theres 2 already :dunno: lol

I know a lot of mustang guys up and down the east coast. Maybe Jason can chime in as far as Ocean City and a race track.

Tapatalk made me do it!

Yea the cops are targeting the Mustangs no doubt. Everything I have seen pulled over in the last few days have been stangs for as little as a first gear burst in a 45mph area. Last time I was here was 4 years ago and it was nothing like this :(

just another reason to hate this place. they completely disregarded our buddy's fox in the burnout contest because it overheated and started on fire. they weren't even going to announce them until i got the crowd chanting "Green fox!" and then they acknowledged them. and yet they still gave it to the guy who won last year (who i found out drifts and tours with vaun gitten). don't get me wrong it was a decent burnout but i think our guys won. then as we are trying to get back into the in-field, this asshat track official wouldn't let us in to help our guys out. convinced him that it would be a better idea to let us in to help the guy out and as i walk by, he goes "i hate a fuckin' smart ass like that"; Dan was behind and goes that's my buddy your talking about. the dude then flips out on him going off about how it's his track and how he hates kids like us. dude i'm 30 freakin years old, i expect to be treated with respect. In the end, we just freakin left that damn place without watching the show.

onto the pictures:

IMG_1388_zps773b1e76.jpg

IMG_1395_zps52d22a85.jpg

IMG_1400_zpsda38d2a7.jpg

IMG_1427_zpsc3fac18d.jpg

IMG_1436_zps05a81841.jpg

IMG_1441_zpsbe942dfc.jpg

IMG_1428_zps025c5e8c.jpg

IMG_1341_zps6d1b5dff.jpg

IMG_1445_zps1bf3ad4c.jpg

IMG_1451_zps0665406c.jpg

IMG_1449_zps54ee51b8.jpg

IMG_1452_zpscb916cb5.jpg

IMG_1474_zps9bafe026.jpg

IMG_1583_zps51cd71a9.jpg

IMG_1588_zps0eab176e.jpg

IMG_1532_zps7116edb0.jpg

IMG_1535_zpsafdf3a83.jpg

IMG_1521_zpsad34a3cf.jpg

IMG_1524_zpse969891e.jpg

IMG_1528_zps18fc2e6e.jpg

IMG_1548_zps85db7021.jpg

IMG_1564_zps6aa170d9.jpg

also i'm thinking i'm going to do whatever all i can to push AM to get more MW stuff. hell, i'll do it myself if need be. Maple Grove is only like an hour away from the AM show and in a few years there will be a road course opening up.

God that's fucking garbage. So glad we decided not to go once we found out they jacked the price up at 5. Tomorrows looking like another beach day then detailing cars to get ready for Fridays show. So anyone who wants to detail cars come on down

We both have our own events, why not us as mustang enthusiast run it and have CJ's, AM and anyone else that would want to be sponsors step up and help us give the northerners and those tired of MB's rude behavior a new spot to call summer vacation.

found this video of the burnout contest. now you tell me how in the hell did the saleen win with that cheer. I'm the loudest asshole starting off the chant...

Damn man! Hopefully you get it fixed. Ill see you all at the car show tomorrow!?

Yah were gonna trailer it to the car show. Hopefully pick up a cable on the way and do it there

Let me know if you need anything Brian.

On my way home to the hotel last night I got pulled over. The only time I really beat on my car and I get caught, lol. I spin first and second coming out of the original Benjamin's then get to fifth quick, start crushing then BAM! Cop. Luckily, I only got a warning which amazes me because I was driving like a jackass. No more stupid driving for me!

Let me know if you need anything Brian.

On my way home to the hotel last night I got pulled over. The only time I really beat on my car and I get caught, lol. I spin first and second coming out of the original Benjamin's then get to fifth quick, start crushing then BAM! Cop. Luckily, I only got a warning which amazes me because I was driving like a jackass. No more stupid driving for me!

Got a cable. Gonna do it at the show. Hopefully they let me keep it on the trailer and we can just park it in the show