haterbuilt

Haterbuilt... The never ending project.

Looking Good!  More pics of the orange please!

Dammit seeing everyone working on their cars with this level of quality has got me wanting to start stripping mine apart and going through it the way I've always wanted.  Anyone want to send some money my way so I can start?  LOL

Thanks for all the comments guys. The car has been a lot of work, this past saga has took way too long the car should have been going last November but the machine shop took 8 months longer than promised to finish my motor. At this point everything is done on it just waiting on my powdercoat guy. I dropped off my brake calipers, irs subframe, half shafts, pumpkins,spindles, hubs, gas tank, and other misc ocd shit. Only thing other than that i need to correct some paint things and some minor shit. Hoping the car is done after that just want to enjoy the damn thing at this point lol

holy shit man looks amazing! i don't mind black but that orange just shows so much better!! nice color choice

I agree, I saw Billy's car down at MW 2013 and the black was a mile deep and looked incredible, but this new orange is going to pop like crazy. You'll see this car a mile away I guarantee it.

Well guys here is some updates the car is running finally. shoutout to dan for the hookups saved me alot of cash and got some like new parts for my car. everything is turning out great so far minus a few bugs to fix. hope you guys like it.

unn3amed.jpg
unresrenamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnafsefsgdmed.jpg
unnamed42.jpg

Looks badass Billy! No problem on the parts hookup, I'd always rather sell stuff to someone I know than dick around with tire kickers. I'm glad to know my coilovers and rear rotors are part of this incredible car.

Is the sump of the tank color matched? It's hard to tell. Pics of the IRS from under the car ASAP!

I really didn't think I was going to like the orange after being such a fan on this car being black, but dear Lord does it look awesome.  This car continues to show the close minded Mustang folks that SN95's can be absolutely badass when done right.  Love it.

I second the need to see more pictures of that IRS and painted sump....all these sn's with their bright colors is making me very envious while I'm sitting over here with black on black. :angry:

Congrats on being on Steeda's Facebook page yesterday!

Thanks for saying something... led me to check out their facebook page and man that picture was worth the trip.  I don't this that orange can take a bad picture.

He sold it to some guy who is on Instagram. It was just featured in MM&FF also. People are like congratulating the new owner on the "well deserved" feature and shit... like, congratulations on buying the car? Only thing he has done is put a cowl hood on it.

• Like 1

• Supporting Member
4 hours ago, 95riosnake said:

He sold it to some guy who is on Instagram. It was just featured in MM&FF also. People are like congratulating the new owner on the "well deserved" feature and shit... like, congratulations on buying the car? Only thing he has done is put a cowl hood on it.

Correct! I follow the guy cause he is a BMW and Mustang guy... at first it blew my mind it looked so similar, then I realized it WAS the car haha. He doesn't seem to "deflect" the attention for the build....

He doesn't come off as a bad guy and definitely doesn't take credit for the build. He has a fox at HBI being built and that's how he came to buy the SN. Anyone that is out promoting the SN is a good thing for us. 

2 hours ago, droptoppony said:

He doesn't come off as a bad guy and definitely doesn't take credit for the build. He has a fox at HBI being built and that's how he came to buy the SN. Anyone that is out promoting the SN is a good thing for us. 

Yea he doesn't directly take credit for the build that I have seen. I would feel a little odd getting a feature story written about a car I just bought. I guess it's no different than a lot of the cars you see in Hot Rod and such, most of those guys barely turn a wrench... they build cars with checks and plastic usually.

On 6/22/2017 at 6:31 AM, 95riosnake said:

I agree. I follow him on instagram and he seems like a great guy, but I thought it was weird too how in the articles I've read Billy or HBI wasn't mentioned at all. He just stated "such and such was already done when I got the car"

like........everything was done when you got the car lol

Edited by Bryan96GT

The new owner is a great guy too.  I met him at Mustang Week (the Vortech booth was right next to mine so our cars became friends over the week).  I ended up selling him an air kit for the Cobra swapped fox that he is building at the moment, it should be a wicked build as well.