Bullitt

Mustang Week 2014

Me and my crew from NC will be there. Probably staying in North Myrtle but not sure yet.

When are you guys going down to Myrtle? Maybe we can meet up somewhere for a road trip?

I'm going again this year, this will be the 3rd year.

Me too. See you there. What days are you going?

Yeah my trailer brakes screwed up on my car trailer. I ended up running without brakes, I think the magnets gave out on the axle. Since replaced the axles, should be good to go hauled a 97 back from the beach last month that I'm fixing up to sell.

If my trailer brakes gave out during any part of my journey to/from Myrtle, I would of been angry lol. I just pulled a friends car home from West Chester (about 70 miles round trip) without trailer brakes and it was rather annoying. Luckily it was light traffic for the most part and no idiots cut me off while also slamming on their brakes, which seems to be a standard occurrence when pulling a loaded trailer.

Sent from Space

I might go...... I might not. It's a good time but so much money lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just bring food instead of going out every meal and it isn't too bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

When are you guys going down to Myrtle? Maybe we can meet up somewhere for a road trip?

We're probably going down that Sunday morning but not for sure on that yet. I'll let you know when we figure it out. What part of NC are you in again? You said in another post but I forgot lol

We're probably going down that Sunday morning but not for sure on that yet. I'll let you know when we figure it out. What part of NC are you in again? You said in another post but I forgot lol

I am in New Bern. Will travel HYW 17 out.

I'm definitely planning out my route before I leave this time.  I swear I went stupiest way into Myrtle last year, ended up in some remote farming town with the sat nav telling me to go down dirt roads. 

Waccamaw is real far south lol.  We stayed at Holiday Sands South last year and it had truck/trailer parking available, but fills up fast.  I ended up having to detach my trailer in a normal spot and park the Jeep and Mustang in other spots.

Waccamaw is real far south lol. We stayed at Holiday Sands South last year and it had truck/trailer parking available, but fills up fast. I ended up having to detach my trailer in a normal spot and park the Jeep and Mustang in other spots.

Hahha yah its because of asshole like that that occupy 3 spaces ;) though I'll be the same way. They really need to pick up a bigger lot

Hahha yah its because of asshole like that that occupy 3 spaces ;) though I'll be the same way. They really need to pick up a bigger lot

Lol probably why we could never find spots, I'm such a dick! But really though, those people with enclosed trailers that used them like a garage made things difficult.

Sent from Space

Lol probably why we could never find spots, I'm such a dick! But really though, those people with enclosed trailers that used them like a garage made things difficult.

Sent from Space

Yah....I'm gonna be the same way this year hahah I wonder if we can park out trailers underneath? @WildWillyWalker

Isn't there a parking garage underneath the condos?

It's on the side of the building and has different levels. Basically half of the building is the parking garage and the other half are the rooms. It's very steep and lowered cars won't make it up. I think my buddy's stock Cobra made it up and that's all. Maybe my other friend with Eibach Sportlines, can't remember. I hope to make it up with air ride, lol. There are about 5 tiny spots on ground level which are almost never open.

Heck, you already know how bad the entrances are to the parking lots, lol. I only go in the side.

It's on the side of the building and has different levels. Basically half of the building is the parking garage and the other half are the rooms. It's very steep and lowered cars won't make it up. I think my buddy's stock Cobra made it up and that's all. Maybe my other friend with Eibach Sportlines, can't remember. I hope to make it up with air ride, lol. There are about 5 tiny spots on ground level which are almost never open.

Heck, you already know how bad the entrances are to the parking lots, lol. I only go in the side.

Nooo for the tow truck and trailer

I know, and there is no way that's going in the garage. Well, the truck can after the trailer is parked across the street.

Ah gotcha. Alright. Well @Steve-Oh we can save one spot haha

Hopefully we can park trailers and never worry about them until the end of the trip lol.

Sent from Space

Maybe we can park my trailer on your trailer or vise versa