Bullitt

Mustang Week 2014

I really wanna know what that crazy modern looking hotel was right there on the strip that I pointed out about 500 times.

Sent from Space

Hmmmmmm idk if I rmemeber which one you're talking about. Google steetview it lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Any other places to stay, probably going to leave Thursday and leave Saturday or Sunday.

I stay at the Montery Bay Suites. It is off of 71st street on the beach. Lower level has parking for large SUVs and trucks. It located in a good spot to get to and from the events. I bring the girls and wife with me so there are several beds in the rooms, it has a kitchen and balconey overlooking the ocean. Best bang for the buck that I have found there.Several 5.0 stangs were there with me last year.

That's what I meant, I guess I worded that incorrectly. Should of said "isn't that why your car skipped last year lol?!"

Sent from Space

Ah yes indeed. Besides me maybe having trouble gathering the funds, I'm not 100% sure I wanna take it down anyways. By the time MW rolls around I probably won't have many miles on the drivetrain. Who knows though, shit changes. 

Ah yes indeed. Besides me maybe having trouble gathering the funds, I'm not 100% sure I wanna take it down anyways. By the time MW rolls around I probably won't have many miles on the drivetrain. Who knows though, shit changes.

Get it down there man you'll be happy you did. And if something happens you know theres more than enough Mustang guys to help you out

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Get it down there man you'll be happy you did. And if something happens you know theres more than enough Mustang guys to help you out

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

True shit there. I'll see, trust me I'm doing what I can.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

I'll be there again this year.  Staying in North Myrtle at Barefoot.  Unfortunately I need to head back on Thursday this year due to a wedding, but I will be there for the start of the week.  Cant wait to see everyone!  

Well my hotel is booked. I'll be there from Thursday til Saturday. I'm in North Myrtle this time.

Where are you staying? I got a 30% discount at Montery Bay Suites for the week by booking early.

At the super 8, I don't need anything special since wife and kids aren't going.

I got the whole gang coming, my son and daughters, with my wife. The girls shop and my son and I will do the mustang stuff. 

Nice! There's enough going on Monday through Wednesday! When are you getting into town?

Usually we get there saturday morning(ish).  Leaving from Northeast PA sometime Friday evening.  

I'll of course be there in a big TMI tent - we'll be posted up along side LMR again. 

A tip for lodging - if you've got three or more people going , look into renting a house on the beach. I know quite a few groups that have done this the last few years and it turns out to be the same price as 3-4 hotel rooms, but a helluva lot better lodging/amenities . 

And DEFINITELY go have a pizza and some beer at the Mellow Mushroom. - but that's a given!!

what is this mushroom you  speak of?

Probably the best pizza I've had on all my work trips, and the place has a HUGE and I mean HUGE beer selection! 

Get there early if you have a large group. 

Here is the website:

https://mellowmushroom.com/

I have my reservation, but after Charlotte and with some other trips planned just not sure. I hate to miss this year but may have to sit this one out.

I will probably know for sure by the first of June.

I'll be there this year, at least for a couple of days. But I probably won't be driving a mustang. ):

is there allot of mustangs for sale at mustang week?

I see quite a few for sale but I believe it has more to do with people thinking they can svrew over some poor sap who gets caught up in the moment

I see quite a few for sale but I believe it has more to do with people thinking they can svrew over some poor sap who gets caught up in the moment

i can see that happening lol. 

^what he said!

Sent from Space

Sands is only trailer friendly is you get there early and get a good spot, it fills up pretty quick lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I had to disconnect and park mine in a regular spot which can be a pain since it's kindof tight.

Sent from Space