Bullitt

2014 SN95 Cruise Shirt design

Ok so Sean I and were talking and what we think we're going to do is have the people vote for the 2 cars that are going on the shirt. This years shirt was pretty much us going "Yeah Tony and Dan" lol. So what we need from everyone is if you were at the cruise this year please post up here with a good picture of your car. This picture won't be the final picture for the shirt unless that is what the two winners want.

Next year we will be more politically correct in having one SN95 and one New Edge so post up in here people and those that were at the cruise and not on the site yet get them over here, between the Noob contest and possibly getting your car on the shirt next year there is more than enough intensive in joining the "Hot Spot" for all SN95/New Edge owners. Once we have everyone we will create a poll for the people to vote. So get to it!!! :drinktothat:

Yeah, we have plenty of time until we get into this. Honestly... I doubt it will look like the real picture because the more colors the more expensive it is. lol!
yeah pretty much the same as this year just different cars and different colors :)

I like to get colors that stand out, like how this banana lama stands out --> :bananalama:

It's so easy to spot people that were in the cruise when you at the car shows. :D

i know just what you mean Sean

I'm wearing my shit tomorrow woot

I hope you meant shirt because wearing shit would be pretty nasty

[MENTION=10]WildWillyWalker[/MENTION], your car def needs to be on the next shirt! Dunno who took this, stole it from the web, but it's sick:

9365880787_825148327b_b.jpg

Twofer, taken by [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION]!

9685614462_e36c130f52_b.jpg

and a sweet rolling shot also taken by Bryan:

9368657332_d8650388a7_b.jpg

...and a rando I stole from the web:

9368659992_6359fc1573_b.jpg

OK that's enough whoring for now.

So clean! How's the build coming?

Good, parts pile is reaching a critical amount. Still waiting on my Ed Curtis cam and tmoss ported lower to get here. And wire tuck is almost finished, trying to decide if I want to shave the inner fenders or not.

Good, parts pile is reaching a critical amount. Still waiting on my Ed Curtis cam and tmoss ported lower to get here. And wire tuck is almost finished, trying to decide if I want to shave the inner fenders or not.

No better time than now!!