Forcefedhatch

Need a few renderings folks..

Ok my son wants the military theme for our next car, so if someone could photo shop both of these pics with black wheels, and both in camo ( green based) and both in just military green ( can add a few air brushing a of military insignias and door letterings.)

Trying to find wha he wants to base this from.. Thanks guys

9ymady2u.jpgebetagy9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

• Moderators
WE MARINES, call that Marpat, because that's OUR camo. that the NAVY STOLE from us.

/Rant

Love to get your thoughts on the Air Force's tiger stripes and 75 pen pockets LOL.

Love to get your thoughts on the Air Force's tiger stripes and 75 pen pockets LOL.

LOL, asking any branch their thoughts on JUST the airforce, and pop some popcorn....LOL

• Moderators
LOL, asking any branch their thoughts on JUST the airforce, and pop some popcorn....LOL

Believe me I know... My dad was 23 years Army, father-in-law was 26 years Army, and I was AFROTC (failed out of school lol) and worked with the Air Force for 3 years as a civilian.

holy fn derail fellas!

forcefed i really wish i could do this for ya man but i've been struggling with pixlr.com keeps saying shockwave crash. if it gets itself right i will have you something by tonite playa

holy fn derail fellas!

forcefed i really wish i could do this for ya man but i've been struggling with pixlr.com keeps saying shockwave crash. if it gets itself right i will have you something by tonite playa

Sweet thanks man lol

Sent from my iPhone