itsblown93

Mustang Week 2014 dates

i doubt i'll be going next year. the best part of the week was just hanging out with everyone which is what we do a lot closer in Carlisle every year. the quality of cars and the locals hassle and the heat and the distance just detract from MW for me. i'm glad i went so i know what its all about but don't feel the need to go right back.

i doubt i'll be going next year. the best part of the week was just hanging out with everyone which is what we do a lot closer in Carlisle every year. the quality of cars and the locals hassle and the heat and the distance just detract from MW for me. i'm glad i went so i know what its all about but don't feel the need to go right back.

But but but how are we going to hang out :(

i am up for both and carlilse is starting on thursday now so its 4 days , i lke mustang week and i am ready to go back, ryan i think we had all the trouble this year and just got it out of the way for all our next trips , and yes the hanging out is the bext part no matter where we are, even in a card board box

i am up for both and carlilse is starting on thursday now so its 4 days , i lke mustang week and i am ready to go back, ryan i think we had all the trouble this year and just got it out of the way for all our next trips , and yes the hanging out is the bext part no matter where we are, even in a card board box

Hopefully Bryan and myself got all of our trouble out of the way for the next couple of years also.

We have come to the conclusion that my caliper was sticking so that would be my brake issue right there

Hmm Carlisle is even closer for my Canadian ass I'm planning on doing one of these big shows this up coming season . MW = 48+hr drive lol

I'll be there. will be my 9th year next year! just got back (9.5 hours drive one way) and SO ready to go back again.

I really need to extend my vacation to two weeks next year.

Lucky. Took us 12 hours. HORRIBLE traffic.

come to carlisle. it will be a lot closer

I hope to see a lot of you guys at Carlisle. It's about 30 min from me. I just go on Saturday though. I usually work at CJ's tent during the week when we are there.

Lucky. Took us 12 hours. HORRIBLE traffic.

I hope to see a lot of you guys at Carlisle. It's about 30 min from me. I just go on Saturday though. I usually work at CJ's tent during the week when we are there.

16 hours.......fucking rain.......

Hopefully by then ill be on proxie r888's and it'll be no issue!

That tire looks ( . Y . )'s !!!! Seems like they have good reviews on the intraweb.

Sent from Space

I was on DR's on the way back. 25 hour drive. Fuck you, rain.

i heard it was more fun than that.

I made it in 9.5 - barely slowed down through some serious rain. Gotta love the kuhmo ecsta lx platinum tires on the mach 1 wheels. W rated tire that goes almost 50k miles!

man i hope i can trailer my shit down next year, lol. if not then i might say faaak it and blue painter tape the front end, lol. i cant imagine the bugs and rock chips.

man i hope i can trailer my shit down next year, lol. if not then i might say faaak it and blue painter tape the front end, lol. i cant imagine the bugs and rock chips.

I trailered mine down and still got shit all over the front of it. Def tape that bitch up lol!

Sent from Space

i used to do that with my iold trucks...cause even with the front aired up they still sat realy low. i'd go to indy or carlisle and wrap the whole nose..even the side mirrors lol.