NVRL8TE

Last night.

Soon as I put it on slicks, put my coilovers on when I get my cc plates, and install my cut stock springs in back, I'll be in business. The car is mostly stock, besides an off road x pipe, straight through mufflers, a T56, and 4.56's. I'm tired of these lowering springs holding me back.

Soon as I put it on slicks, put my coilovers on when I get my cc plates, and install my cut stock springs in back, I'll be in business. The car is mostly stock, besides an off road x pipe, straight through mufflers, a T56, and 4.56's. I'm tired of these lowering springs holding me back.

Keep it simple with this car, get a set of fox 4cyl springs in the front and youll drop 60' easy.

Damn nice! I've been following your thread on SVTP. Super impressed. What shocks are you running? And what pound springs are you going with on the coil overs? I have Bilsteins and didn't realize a front coil over kit was so cheap! $250 or something like that on MMs site.

Damn nice! I've been following your thread on SVTP. Super impressed. What shocks are you running? And what pound springs are you going with on the coil overs? I have Bilsteins and didn't realize a front coil over kit was so cheap! $250 or something like that on MMs site.

It's only 250 for the kit, still need coil springs

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only 250 for the kit, still need coil springs

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @Rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah damnit. I knew it was too good to be true. I didn't look into it all that much as I was at a buddies Bday thing. Oh well, I guess I'll spend the dough on my yota 4wd project.

Thanks! I,m running Strange adjustable shocks all around. I went with 150-12 on the coil springs.

Ah damnit. I knew it was too good to be true. I didn't look into it all that much as I was at a buddies Bday thing. Oh well, I guess I'll spend the dough on my yota 4wd project.
Not a bad time at all for a mostly stock car. 4.56 gear? WOW. :flame:

Thanks! Its not too much gear, trust me. Should of came with at least 4.30's from the factory...

They say go big or go home lol. I ordered 3.73s running a custom built AODE, but really considering going 4.10 or another gear all together.

4.10's. AT LEAST, with your car.

Thanks! I,m running Strange adjustable shocks all around. I went with 150-12 on the coil springs.

Thanks! Its not too much gear, trust me. Should of came with at least 4.30's from the factory...

4.10's. AT LEAST, with your car.

I am already shopping, just not sure about 4.30s but really tempted to at least give it a try.

You'll be happy. Go 4.10's. 3.73's for a stick car. What are your mods? What are the goals for your car?

BBK catted H pipe due to emissions here in Houston, SLP loudmouth exhaust, CAI. Not looking to get crazy mod wise, happy with low 12s to mid 12s. Mostly a fun daily driver lol

BBK catted H pipe due to emissions here in Houston, SLP loudmouth exhaust, CAI. Not looking to get crazy mod wise, happy with low 12s to mid 12s. Mostly a fun daily driver lol

Dude, I grew up in Houston (be back in 3 weeks for my bros wedding) can't you buy a sticker anymore? Used to be like $100+case of beer and you could get certain shops to slap a sticker on it.

Dude, I grew up in Houston (be back in 3 weeks for my bros wedding) can't you buy a sticker anymore? Used to be like $100+case of beer and you could get certain shops to slap a sticker on it.

It use to be that way, BUT at the end of this year it changes. You now will go get emissions testing, then take the passed or failed paperwork to the DMV for you ONE sticker which will be your state inspection AND registration sticker. They can now run y our plates for insurance, emissions testing and registration.

It use to be that way, BUT at the end of this year it changes. You now will go get emissions testing, then take the passed or failed paperwork to the DMV for you ONE sticker which will be your state inspection AND registration sticker. They can now run y our plates for insurance, emissions testing and registration.

Holy crap! Wanna register the car in Va. and use my address? lol

Not a bad idea.......really cracking down here it seems

If we could work it out, i'd hook you up. As for Texas, since I've got 11 years in the navy left, I, being active duty can register my car in Texas, because its my home of residence, but I'm not required to have my car inspected unless I cross state lines. The Mustang won't be doing that until I get out of the Navy. Haha... North Texas doesn't do the tailpipe inspection, they just do a visible inspection. My wife is from Amarillo, and state inspections there are cake! You're in Houston, is Rankin Rd and brittmore still the go to street racing spots?

If we could work it out, i'd hook you up. As for Texas, since I've got 11 years in the navy left, I, being active duty can register my car in Texas, because its my home of residence, but I'm not required to have my car inspected unless I cross state lines. The Mustang won't be doing that until I get out of the Navy. Haha... North Texas doesn't do the tailpipe inspection, they just do a visible inspection. My wife is from Amarillo, and state inspections there are cake! You're in Houston, is Rankin Rd and brittmore still the go to street racing spots?

Yes and no. Hot spots I would call it now. There are a few new spots :biggrin: