D3vst8r96gt

Tt gallardo

You aren't the guy who built the orange cobra are you?

No i'm the guy .......... actually thats about it .....Im the guy

Kate !!!

Brian!!!! lol i go for long period without posting ....idk why ....im always watching though....... plus i got stomach ulcers and had to stop drinking .....i was D3Vstated lol and by stomach ulcers i mean i got a gf and stomach ulcers .....she just bought a real clean 03 zinc yellow vert w/50k on it .......... I'm about to do a 5.4 swap on the gt

Well you should make an effort to be here the most :)

Damn sorry to hear about the ulcers & you being sober. hahaha. Well, you know me and drinking but you not drinking is weird to me.

Pictures or GTFO :)

EDITED!!!!!

You aren't the guy who built the orange cobra are you?

No i'm the guy .......... actually thats about it .....Im the guy

Kate !!! i'm tired of the people fap'in to my wifes babe of the month photos..... congrats btw!!!! you rock ...my truck will beat ur termi ...

Brian!!!! lol i go for long period without posting ....idk why ....im always watching though....... plus i got stomach ulcers and had to stop drinking .....i was D3Vstated lol and by stomach ulcers i mean i got a gf and stomach ulcers .....she just bought a real clean 03 zinc yellow vert w/50k on it .......... I'm about to do a 5.4 swap on the gt but trying to convince a termi guy to swap me rear ends

!!!! EDITED!!!!!

pics of what?.....the termi or the GF nice '03?

im currently naked in a rolling chair drinking shock top lemon shandy (my last one :....() waiting on the GF to come home lol

is there a chat box? im gonna terrorize aka make an ass of myself

Pics of your car, girls car, etc.

When would that have stopped you from doing anything before? hahaha.

No chat box but we are going to be adding a chat feature. Look in the Feedback section for more info.