F8L GT

Winter plans

With the stage 2 Ortiz Performance cams, beehive springs, titanium retainers/keepers, I'm going to pull the engine to install them. While I'm at it, I'm more than likely going to pull the heads and do a gasket match port and polish along with arp head studs. Pulling the engine will also make it a tad easier to degree the cams

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

With the stage 2 Ortiz Performance cams, beehive springs, titanium retainers/keepers, I'm going to pull the engine to install them. While I'm at it, I'm more than likely going to pull the heads and do a gasket match port and polish along with arp head studs. Pulling the engine will also make it a tad easier to degree the cams

Awesome man! My buddy has stage 2 cams in his 2v with patriot performance heads. Pretty cool little car. Sounds real good with long tubes and borlas, prob the best mustang sounding car around IMO

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram [MENTION=584]Rolocut[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, Rob and I had a few issues with them and after we get a few from Starrett's we were all set...

Starret is all we use. But, plans might need to be put on hold. Money I had saved up for this might need to go towards a new washing machine. Ours took a shit and if I can't fix it, well fuck lol.