Bullitt

SN95Source Version 2 Coming Soon!!!

Well guys thought I would give you a little teaser of what we have been working on for the last month or so. Mind you this the beta site so nothing is 100% yet. What this will bring is a fix for all the issues some of the members have had with a little bit of new stuff that we as Admin had hoped for. As we get closer to release we will slowly open it up to mods so that they can get a feel for what's in store and then we'll open the beta site up to everyone for stress testing to see how everything holds up. Once we are satisfied with the results the site will come down and the make over will ensue. So stay tuned for future details. In the mean time have fun with this.

83rb.png

h0qq.png

Need to make sure before putting it up that vB has fixed their vulnerabilities from last weeks hacking

Yeah I'm going to update this site with whatever is the latest then do a database backup before doing any major change.

Posted via Topify on Android

Excited, but like the boards in black lol
yeah what you saw is the default set up, we will have the dark theme we have now but the light theme will be new and fresh.
sssssoooooo is this going to be a Christmas present or what. Its not like you have any thing at CJ's taking up your time @Bullitt !

Woah woah woah part timer lol. I have a wife and kid barking orders about decorations and christmas shopping etc. While you were taking pictures of [MENTION=10]WildWillyWalker[/MENTION]s car being fixed, and leaving your dyke in his car I was covering 2015 stuff. :P

On a side note I hope to start the process possibly this weekend so in a ways as long as everything goes off without a hitch we'll have a fresh look to start off the new year.

I hate to say it but LiberalBook is where you all are going to have to hang out till this process is complete. There is an email going out shortly and I am trying to make the last minute preparations before starting this process.

Glad you guys like it! @Bullitt has been busting his ass on this and I know it's been whipping his ass. Mucho appreciation Steve!<br /><br />Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

maybe i dont see it  but is there a way to go to "quick links" and "todays post" or "post since last visit" ....  btw im using google chrome

Yes, Look at the top of the page where you can see your user name and it would take you to user CP. There is a button underneath that says "view new content" that is basically the quick link to all the posts. From there you can organize it by last day, week, month, etc, etc.

looks sweet but I have found a glitch! tapatalk, whenever someone posts in a thread I was in it says they quoted me. I had about 20 notifications this morning lol

clear them out and let me know if it happens again.  it may of just picked up old info since it was reinstalled on a new system.