Bullitt

SN95Source Version 2 Coming Soon!!!

Looks awesome and even better than the test sites Bryan and I have been looking at the past couple months!

Everyone owes a virtual beer to Steve for all his hard work on this, it's been at least a couple months in the making. We kept having problem after problem with vB so it went to the curb in favor of the new site which should be 100% friendly to all browsers. Plus I really dig the new look :thumb:

EDIT: Looks like smileys are another pending addition lol. If they could all have the same codes as before that would be best btw... otherwise any smileys in posts from v.1 of the site will look like the above.

Looks awesome and even better than the test sites Bryan and I have been looking at the past couple months!

Everyone owes a virtual beer to Steve for all his hard work on this, it's been at least a couple months in the making. We kept having problem after problem with vB so it went to the curb in favor of the new site which should be 100% friendly to all browsers. Plus I really dig the new look :thumb:

EDIT: Looks like smileys are another pending addition lol. If they could all have the same codes as before that would be best btw... otherwise any smileys in posts from v.1 of the site will look like the above.

Yeah we had the same issue with smilies as we did on the test site and that was they wouldn't convert over so I am going to have to import them by hand. I am going to go through and get some of the good ones but like all the bannana ones we were just over kill.  I have a list of shit that still needs to be done so the site will be up and down for a bit 

I like it so far. One question though, where is the option to turn off avatars and signatures. I can't have some of this stuff showing at work or around certain company (grandma specifically).

also, the facebook connect thingy isn't working for me. it pops this up when i click the button

fbcon_zps2f51ffaa.png

Ok post a new thread in the feedback section about facebook so that I have a record of items I need to fix.  On the signatures go to your My Settings and go to ignore pref and you'll see a check box about sigs.  Avatars I will have to find out what we can do about those.  

But isnt that on a person by person basis? I need to block them all. Ill start a thread

should be a box to check up top that says ignore ALL sigs.

Mmmm mmm mmm mmm mm!  Looks great!  Looks awesome!  Looks grand!!

But isnt that on a person by person basis? I need to block them all. Ill start a thread

What, you have something against my fish?!?!?!

still having the problem with notifications. I'm getting a notification that says this:

WildWillyWalker liked your post in thread "how stupid would this be??" - SN95 Source

I've never posted in that thread :look:

still having the problem with notifications. I'm getting a notification that says this:

WildWillyWalker liked your post in thread "how stupid would this be??" - SN95 Source

I've never posted in that thread :look:

just with tapatalk?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

yup tapatalk.
try removing the site then adding it again. You're the only person I have had with that issue so far and this was a fresh install on tapa with this new set up.

Mmmm mmm mmm mmm mm!  Looks great!  Looks awesome!  Looks grand!!

What, you have something against my fish?!?!?!

yes, your fish deeply offended my grandmother. she grounded me because of it haha

so far everything is working good aside from the one facebook problem. Much better!

yes, your fish deeply offended my grandmother. she grounded me because of it haha

so far everything is working good aside from the one facebook problem. Much better!

that has been fixed. :)

Just FYI I plan on shutting down this weekend to fix what we have ran into plus finish adding some of the last addons we have planned so if you come on and it's down that's why.

• Administrator

Those that were using the Light theme may of noticed that the top header was all bunched up.  I have just uploaded the fix and from my end it looks good.  Please let me know if you see any other issues with the light theme.  If all goes according to plan tomorrow is site down time.  Stay tune for further information.