Det_Riot

AutoFab Racecars, Good vendor?

So in the question of having the best of both worlds, being an awesome stance, AND correct suspension geometry, I've come to the conclusion that I need to lower the mounting point on my upper control arms (among other things but this is largest). Well after some search, TeamZ and Baseline both make relocation kits for the upper control arms but they don't drop down the mounting points on the axle side like I need. After some more browsing I stumbled across Autofab Race Cars. Has anyone dealt with them or heard anything about them? Good or bad? If I don't end up fabricating these with [MENTION=341]1997cobra[/MENTION] than these are looking like a good option.

http://autofabcart.net/ford88housing-boltonadjustablecontrolarmbrackets.aspx

You could do that easily. Just get a bracket for a lower, put it on the top, then get a body side adjustable one and weld it on straight. simple shit yo!

has to use the original mounting points to the chassis / axle. stupid class rules lol.

I don't have any of there fabbed parts but I did buy other stuff from them and after a month long fiasco all I can say is there a bit sketchy. I did finally get my parts but not until I called the manufacturer to get threw the bs they were feeding me about the where abouts of my order. In the end I straitend there @asses out and got what I ordered. Use them at your own discretion, I know ill never order from them again.

my rear coil over kit came from there and I had no problems with my order and the parts fit ok and work well

Come on Troy, Im sure you had no problems and the parts fit but... I got to call B.S on the work well part. You actually have to take the car off the jack stands and out of the garage to find that out lol. J/K