Prokiller

Laconia Announced!!

89981551-8ba0-4761-adff-a504a0fdf430_zps6b51629a.jpg?t=1384397033

http://www.smokinstangs.com/showthread.php/4488-SSL-2014-Official-Dates-%28June-27-29-2014%29-amp-Flyer-LET-S-RALLY!!

Be there!

i'm sooo pumped for this event to finally get a date announced. can't wait for this event!

Commence banana dance party!!

:bananen_smilies079::bananen_smilies068::bananen_smilies020::bananen_smilies056::bananen_smilies031::bananen_smilies102::bananen_smilies053::bananen_smilies015::bananen_smilies064::bananen_smilies074::bananen_smilies090::bananen_smilies104::bananen_smilies047::bananen_smilies060::bananen_smilies071::bananen_smilies083::bananen_smilies029::bananen_smilies092::bananen_smilies100::bananen_smilies044::bananen_smilies089::bananaparty::bananen_smilies019::bananen_smilies044::bananen_smilies037::bananen_smilies096::bananen_smilies051::bananen_smilies063::bananen_smilies073::bananen_smilies085::bananen_smilies032::bananen_smilies070::bananen_smilies091::bananen_smilies008::bananen_smilies082::bananen_smilies042::bananen_smilies054::bananen_smilies099::bananen_smilies072::bananen_smilies024::bananen_smilies012::bananen_smilies084:

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=59]95opal[/MENTION] [MENTION=67]95riosnake[/MENTION] [MENTION=392]69clark[/MENTION] [MENTION=174]Yeahloh95[/MENTION]

you'll have airride by then Dan so it will be fine. besides, split it up. come over to me thursday night then we'll cruise up together. only adds 45 min to your drive and you'll be able relax for a bit.

I would have NEVER driven my car that far, you're more man than I am lol.
they are made to drive lol :P
I think my r-comps would burn off before I'm able to reach any of these shows lol.

Fabulous Fords Forever ftw lol

No we just put you on a plane and rent you a mustang for the weekend. East Coast shows > *
you'll have airride by then Dan so it will be fine. besides, split it up. come over to me thursday night then we'll cruise up together. only adds 45 min to your drive and you'll be able relax for a bit.
This man makes a point. Hell you could swing by and pick me up on the way to his house lol.

they are made to drive lol :P

No we just put you on a plane and rent you a mustang for the weekend. East Coast shows > *

This man makes a point. Hell you could swing by and pick me up on the way to his house lol.

I'm not afraid to drive my car at all, I drive it 3.5 hrs each way to Carlisle without a second thought. 10 hrs is a bit different lol. About the only way I'd do it is with about 5 rolls of painter's tape covering the paint up front and stopping at Ryan's house half way. Who knows, maybe I actually will stop and pick you up on the way :thumb:

That's gonna be one crowded Mustang unless you're talking about caravan-ing up there.

Haha well 2 people is the max for my car, it would be slightly uncomfortable for Ryan sitting on Steve's lap in a fixed back Sparco lol

I'm not afraid to drive my car at all, I drive it 3.5 hrs each way to Carlisle without a second thought. 10 hrs is a bit different lol. About the only way I'd do it is with about 5 rolls of painter's tape covering the paint up front and stopping at Ryan's house half way. Who knows, maybe I actually will stop and pick you up on the way :thumb:

Haha well 2 people is the max for my car, it would be slightly uncomfortable for Ryan sitting on Steve's lap in a fixed back Sparco lol

sounds like a plan to me Dan. stop off my place, we re-tape the front end and drink a case, sleep (in different beds) and head out in the morning.

Yous might as well keep driving east to exit 343, I'll meet you guys at the Home Depot!

and stop on the way to pick this guy up!

lol this whole thread made my morning and Bryan and Dan know what kind of week I have had. Ryan you're my boy and all but yeah that's not happening lol.
Yous might as well keep driving east to exit 343, I'll meet you guys at the Home Depot!
Now it's a party!!
sounds like a plan to me Dan. stop off my place, we re-tape the front end and drink a case, sleep (in different beds) and head out in the morning.

and stop on the way to pick this guy up!

I'll pick up the Troegs!!
Oh on a side note....this is a shorter trip than myrtle beach.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Oh hell it's getting serious now.

i hope it does. this show is seriously worth it. it's basically a cooler shorter version of mustang week. has everything any car guy could ask for. drag racing, shows, autocross, open track, burnouts, dynos....what more could you want?

i hope it does. this show is seriously worth it. it's basically a cooler shorter version of mustang week. has everything any car guy could ask for. drag racing, shows, autocross, open track, burnouts, dynos....what more could you want?
lol I'm good with the show, I'm talking about you sitting in my lap :rolf2:

• Moderators

Dammit now I really want to go... This would be a mini version of Mustangs Across America. Start here, pick up Tew and the Orlando guys, then the NC/VA crew and meet up with y'all in PA. One helluva drive though in a car that isn't even anywhere in the ballpark of ready to go.

I may have to make it up that way one year. 1000 miles and 17hrs wont be all that fun though!

That was my myrtle beach trip. Just hop up through Detroit and roll through Canada

Dan,

You do know you can stay at my house if you want to split the trip. I think we plan on taking the scenic route anyways. Nice drive from my place.

Thanks Tom, one way or another I'm going to do my best to make it :thumb:

You guys have always had great things to say about this show so I think it will be worth the trip