Prokiller

Laconia Announced!!

@WildWillyWalker do this instead of MW. way better time....and it's highly highly unlikely you'll get towed there.

Too soon, haha. I have to at least do MW again in 2014 and do the cruise but I may leave it up to others after that because I may not make it down there every year. We shall see.

Too soon, haha. I have to at least do MW again in 2014 and do the cruise but I may leave it up to others after that because I may not make it down there every year. We shall see.
NO the cruise follows you, we just bring it to a new location lol.

The following year we should bring it to the dream cruise :look:

When we were in Detroit (this was years ago) getting the RR I remember the salesman talking about this show and how we needed to attend one year, he talked it up a lot!

When we were in Detroit (this was years ago) getting the RR I remember the salesman talking about this show and how we needed to attend one year, he talked it up a lot!

Its not even a show lmao its a whole week of cruising!

Oh wow I didn't know it was a whole week event! Pretty crazy, need to make it out for this at some point. I remember the drive not being that bad, I think we got lost in city though.

Oh wow I didn't know it was a whole week event! Pretty crazy, need to make it out for this at some point. I remember the drive not being that bad, I think we got lost in city though.

Lol its officially just one day but people show up the Sunday before

Posted via Topify on Android

I think we all need to try to attend as many show together as possible. That would be a fun thing to look forward to every year. Basically like a huge get together for all the member at a different show each year

*cough* Carlisle *cough*

It's a great show Brad! Not to mention their vendors area is ridic, pretty much everything you can imagine. ... Except for a power steering pump pulley for a 94-95 5.0L, they don't exist.

It's a great show Brad! Not to mention their vendors area is ridic, pretty much everything you can imagine. ... Except for a power steering pump pulley for a 94-95 5.0L, they don't exist.

im going to make it to a few shows. Maybe not this upcoming year with me going to school and finding a new job but the following year I will make it to one of these big shows!

Wazee's makes the PS, idler and tensioner pulleys, I know this because I have their pulleys on my car. I'm going to guess Rich's post below is referring to their PS pulley

I know were were a nice shiny billet one is siting ....lol

Wazee's makes the PS, idler and tensioner pulleys, I know this because I have their pulleys on my car. I'm going to guess Rich's post below is referring to their PS pulley

yeah Dan from what I heard Wazee isn't producing them at the moment ...I do have all there pulleys and would be willing to part with them as I don't need any of them with my new set up. The only pulleys I need are ALT and crank/blower pulley :bananen_smilies015:

yeah Dan from what I heard Wazee isn't producing them at the moment ...I do have all there pulleys and would be willing to part with them as I don't need any of them with my new set up. The only pulleys I need are ALT and crank/blower pulley :bananen_smilies015:

Oh ok, yea I've talked with him a few times and I know he does runs of each pulley every so often rather than constant production to avoid having too much overhead in his inventory. He was supposed to start making a water pump pulley for the 94/95, I told him I would send payment immediately when he had some and I knew some people that would be interested in one also, but I guess he didn't find enough demand to justify making a run of them. Sucks but oh well.

• Moderators

Am I going to need these for the 351?

• Moderators
IDK are you using PS, Idler and tensioner pulleys? and are you going billet aluminum for all your pulleys?

Hadnt even thought about it in that detail until now. I will be using everything but the smog pump most likely... And billet is as good as anything!

Hadnt even thought about it in that detail until now. I will be using everything but the smog pump most likely... And billet is as good as anything!

Well ya better start thinking about it. I kinda know what your looking for as an end result but ya cant just throw it together without thinking and researching. Just like building an engine combo finishes, hardware, plumbing and everything in between has to be addressed before you can start installing parts or you will wind up with the typical build. Time to start doing your homework kid.

• Moderators
Well ya better start thinking about it. I kinda know what your looking for as an end result but ya cant just throw it together without thinking and researching. Just like building an engine combo finishes, hardware, plumbing and everything in between has to be addressed before you can start installing parts or you will wind up with the typical build. Time to start doing your homework kid.

I have a basic idea as to where I am going. The motor was just last on my list of things to build, and, frankly, I didn't even consider anything other than typical black pulleys. Now that I think about it, they would look like shit in my build.

I have a basic idea as to where I am going. The motor was just last on my list of things to build, and, frankly, I didn't even consider anything other than typical black pulleys. Now that I think about it, they would look like shit in my build.
Everything you put back in the new bay will look like $hit if it isn't cleaned up in some fashion that includes even the smallest of bolts, clips, ect

• Moderators
Everything you put back in the new bay will look like $hit if it isn't cleaned up in some fashion that includes even the smallest of bolts, clips, ect

Oh, I definitely planned to clean and paint everything! I really meant my initial comment as wanting to know what else of Opal I could purchase for my car haha.

Oh, I definitely planned to clean and paint everything! I really meant my initial comment as wanting to know what else of Opal I could purchase for my car haha.

lol Well talk about it over the motor pull as I still have pretty much all the pretty stuff laying around.

@Yeahloh95 @69clark @95riosnake @95opal  are we booking the same hotel as last time?  i want to book soon before they run out of rooms.  right now prices are $259/night for a studio room.  $409 for a 2 bedroom.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mhtgf-towneplace-suites-gilford/

@Yeahloh95 @69clark @95riosnake @95opal  are we booking the same hotel as last time?  i want to book soon before they run out of rooms.  right now prices are $259/night for a studio room.  $409 for a 2 bedroom.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mhtgf-towneplace-suites-gilford/

Yeah, we need to get on this I guess. We actually tried to get the ball rolling on this about a month ago or so and failed misserably.

At this point my vote is for the same hotel.

I'm sleeping with you Ryan ;)

I guess the first thing to figure out is a head count. I'll be coming by myself, Andrea has no interest.

even though its' in beautiful lake front new hampshire?

I'm coming up with @Prokiller @Yeahloh95 @95opal and @69clark

I've just about given up hope of having my car there with me though. RideTech is killing me with the endless wait for the new bags... Even once I have them and install the whole air ride system, I then need to start modding my rear quarters to clear everything, then get it to my painter to respray the quarters, etc. I just don't see it happening in time. Getting really sick of leaving the car at home while I hurry up and wait on parts.

I'm coming up with @Prokiller @Yeahloh95 @95opal and @69clark

I've just about given up hope of having my car there with me though. RideTech is killing me with the endless wait for the new bags... Even once I have them and install the whole air ride system, I then need to start modding my rear quarters to clear everything, then get it to my painter to respray the quarters, etc. I just don't see it happening in time. Getting really sick of leaving the car at home while I hurry up and wait on parts.

I wouldn't feel too bad. I live 15 mins from Laconia and I wont be taking my car for the 5 lap events. I'll be riding in the Boss that was in that video LOL

it will be at all the other events though...