Prokiller

Laconia Announced!!

i am picking up the rest of my parts for the 12 this weekend i cant wait for laps around the track

It's looking like I'll be cruising up in the '12 with you lol. I'll probably just drive to your house, then we'll ride out to Ryan's.

i am picking up the rest of my parts for the 12 this weekend i cant wait for laps around the track

i love how i'm not even home but you'll be meeting up with my wife to pick up stuff.  just goes to show how much of a community we do really have.  goes way beyond a simple mustang forum

YES I OWE YOU GUYS :D and you are going to miss the buffet just not sure which one yet ??? :unsure: and dan there is room for you , i just was hoping red car would make it out

YES I OWE YOU GUYS :D and you are going to miss the buffet just not sure which one yet ??? :unsure: and dan there is room for you , i just was hoping red car would make it out

Me too... just can't get anything done. I am so damn sick and tired of waiting around for shit, you don't even know.

It's a shame the show got moved and the drag portion didn't happen, it is what it is I guess

That's what happens when you hide in the woods with your cars all weekend