copmagnet

BBQ cruise, Hampton VA

I love alot of you guys, and know most of you arent very local, but I figured I would post this up and see who is interested.

I wan't to plan a cruise out to the OBX to see everybody and have one last good time before I ship out to basic. I have choosen a day/time/start stop location, but you guys get the idea.

When: sept 8 0r 15

Where: Chesapeake, VA to pierce's BBQ

Date/Time: sept8/15 @ 0930 hours.

Hey Everyone, we've been talking about a end of summer cruise so I wanted to start a thread to go over a route/plan. I think settled on cruising to Pierce's Barbecue in Williamsburg. I thought we might want to add in maybe some scenery or something so I wanted to run the idea of cruising Colonial Parkway by yall. The question of course is planning around the tunnels and traffic, but I figured we could take the HRBT out in the morning and the M/M to 664 in the afternoon. I've attached a rough route grom Google, purple being the route out, and the red coming back. I was thinking if we time it right we could roll straight into Genroes. As far as a date I was thinking maybe September 8th or the 15th?

Let me know what yall think and we'll try to get it all setup.

232323232%7Ffp63596%3Enu%3D8392%3E7%3A4%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D35628%3A97%3A934%3Anu0mrj

Edited by copmagnet

I am in Hunter. Sorry I haven't been able to hang out more these last few months.... day shift is right around the corner and I'll be available.

COME ON GUYS, THE GUY IS JOINING THE MARINES!!! LET'S GET A CROWD!!!

I love alot of you guys, and know most of you arent very local, but I figured I would post this up and see who is interested.

I wan't to plan a cruise out to the OBX to see everybody and have one last good time before I ship out to basic. I have choosen a day/time/start stop location, but you guys get the idea.

When: Sept 8 or 15

Where: Chesapeake, VA to pierce's BBQ

Date/Time: 0930 AM

Hey Everyone, we've been talking about a end of summer cruise so I wanted to start a thread to go over a route/plan. I think settled on cruising to Pierce's Barbecue in Williamsburg. I thought we might want to add in maybe some scenery or something so I wanted to run the idea of cruising Colonial Parkway by yall. The question of course is planning around the tunnels and traffic, but I figured we could take the HRBT out in the morning and the M/M to 664 in the afternoon. I've attached a rough route grom Google, purple being the route out, and the red coming back. I was thinking if we time it right we could roll straight into Genroes. As far as a date I was thinking maybe September 8th or the 15th?

Let me know what yall think and we'll try to get it all setup.

232323232%7Ffp63596%3Enu%3D8392%3E7%3A4%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D35628%3A97%3A934%3Anu0mrj

man if this cruise was after the sept 28 id be down as im gonna be out in VA Beach that week for Vacation

Thats the reason the cruise is so soon, I leave for bootcamp sept 25th.

I would love to come down for this..... but i need a place to stay and money is tight right now. ill let you guys know. then, i can pick up my lights too!!! HUNTER!

I will let you stay at my house. we have two extra bedrooms.

*sigh* I know...

lol.. i doubt my car will be ready for the cruise anyway. whoever put the gears in the rear didnt do it right so it whines really bad so for now its parked. That and im taking out the FTBR subframe bushings. It transfers all the noise in the drivetrain straight to the car and i dont like that very much. So for now, it remains parked.