• Announcements

• Bullitt

New Theme Added   08/01/2017

Just added a new theme, let us know what you think and let us know if there are any issues with the color. Logo is still a work in progress. 
fiveohwblow

Quad/ATV/Dirtbike

I did a little searching and couldn't find a thread dedicated to this although I could be wrong. Needless to say, I have been fortunate enough to have some reprieve from the grey days in the PNW with some of the nations best dunes.. Here are a few pics of my adventures. Post up any pics/vids you have dirt or sand quad or dirtbike!

Last dirtbike ride (mine is the old '86 I have restored, rebuilt and powdercoated in the front)

ua7z.jpg

Some mad crazy skills I have as an Instagram photographer. Most of these are at Winchester Bay but some are also at Coos Bay. The Oregon Dunes stretch for miles and there are about 6 popular places to ride. Each year there is a festival with around 30.000 people, concerts, drags, races and vendors. Its a blast and I have a passion for it almost stronger than my car passion. 

imagerkd.jpg

imagegbwe.jpg

imagedhl.jpg

imagensl.jpg

imagenaj.jpg

Some shots of us, or quads and what not. I have a few buddies I go regularly with and I got my old man back into it.. I say old, he is only 53 so it helps having a young father to do stupid things with. 

imageays.jpg

imagetle.jpg

imagezedd.jpg

imageaid.jpg

imagenljq.jpg

Not a fan of chevy, cumaero or the plastic fantastic... that said, the ls motors perform and that is all I will give them. This bad boy happened to have two little snails attached to it and MOTHER OF GOD did it move.. Broke muh damn back in the thing

imagemuhv.jpg

imagelgtn.jpg

Jumped this hill at what I am guessing was close to 60-70 mph. I counted off 1-100, 2-1000 etc for 7 seconds before we landed on the other side of this razorback

imagetic.jpg

A couple of my machine 2006 yfz450imagedmn.jpg

imageht.jpg

justinsquad.jpg

ptm421000001389.jpg

And occasionally I'll play in the mud but I usually reserve that for the kx

imagehwn.jpg

No dunes here in south eastern pa, just mud and snow. We use ours to plow, and by ours I mean our Uncles. He spares this one for winter time :

544D0EDE-A1F9-4AE0-A91C-512D9286B4F4_zps

Sent from Space

Those are some pretty awesome riding areas.  I'd love to be able to ride stuff like that on a regular basis.  Everything in my part of Florida is either military land or state forest so we can only ride street legal bikes on it.  That's the only thing keeping me from having atvs.  I do have a dual sport/enduro dirt bike that I've put some miles on.  I rode from Cotopaxi, Colorado to Moab, Ut and back a few months ago and had a blast.  I love being able to ride on the roads on my way to the trails or just exploring areas I've never explored.  

Anyways here's a few pics from Moab (onion creek and top of the world trail)...bike is an 07 dr650

IMG_0781_zps4a64b292.jpg

IMG_0800_zpsf414795b.jpg

IMG_0802_zps9d65029c.jpg

IMG_0804_zpsc116141a.jpg

And some high mountain passes in Colorado

IMG_0714_zps4d65fa67.jpg

IMG_0721_zpsfbfcbe82.jpg

IMG_0703_zps8267e8cf.jpg

IMG_0691_zpse177863c.jpg

IMG_0595_zps7a56f526.jpg

dam i recently looked into getting a 4 wheeler. never jumped on it but still want one. those pics makes me really want one lol. got any videos? 

dam i recently looked into getting a 4 wheeler. never jumped on it but still want one. those pics makes me really want one lol. got any videos? 

Videos of me riding? I have a ton of content just have to gather it really... Also have another video of crashes I will just leave here for now until I have time to post some of mine

Here are a couple of shots from when we took the ATVs to Lost Trails in PA.  I have a polaris sportsman 300 - also hooked up so that I can plow with it.  

E11448A5-C9B7-429D-B88C-D8AC8F994605_zps

79C3754B-3BF9-4D8D-8766-A6E933FAA14E_zps

9CF1CEDC-92E1-4B35-B5D8-1AD230288D16_zps

896A1378-E746-472B-9756-0317E4DDDAB7_zps

I have had ZERO issues with the polaris, and its been ridden pretty damn hard. Plowing is also a grinding task as well. I've even hauled stuff using the hitch in the back.

I change the fluids at the right intervals and I changed the air filter to a K&N. other than that, the winch and glacier 2 plow kit, its basically stock.

Yeah I dunno why but we had a starter fail the first year we stored it for my uncle. Once we got a new one it didn't seem to happen again but remember it being a common problem I was reading about. Regardless though yeah the Polaris is a beast. He uses it to pull out stumps, winches fallen trees out or his creek and plows with it also. It's crazy the beating these things can take.

Sent from Space

My sportsman 300 is a beast.  I would like a sportsman 500 though.  its just got that much more power, bigger frame, etc.. 

Remeber two posts up about wanting that Polaris Sportsman 500?  I just picked one up this weekend.  Sportsman 500 H.O. 2012, with the bumpers in the front and back, and rack extenders.  Its in GREAT shape.  I'll be putting a winch on it and I just ordered the plow mount plate today.  This way I can plow with either the sportsman 300 or the 500.  I can only imagine it being easier with the 500.  

Here's a pic:  http://images.craigslist.org/00505_7Nk8o1rlBiM_600x450.jpg

Last few times we went out, I used my buddy's bruin 400 and my neighbor joined us with his 300 - which is identical to mine.  It was nice but I was worried about hurting the bruin.  Since then he sold it.  The problem is that with only 1 ATV in the stable, you really don't go riding often.  My wife said to me - I like the 300, I'll ride that and you get the 500 - this way we can go on some more adventures.  Challenge accepted!!!  

Remeber two posts up about wanting that Polaris Sportsman 500? I just picked one up this weekend. Sportsman 500 H.O. 2012, with the bumpers in the front and back, and rack extenders. Its in GREAT shape. I'll be putting a winch on it and I just ordered the plow mount plate today. This way I can plow with either the sportsman 300 or the 500. I can only imagine it being easier with the 500.

Here's a pic: http://images.craigslist.org/00505_7Nk8o1rlBiM_600x450.jpg

Last few times we went out, I used my buddy's bruin 400 and my neighbor joined us with his 300 - which is identical to mine. It was nice but I was worried about hurting the bruin. Since then he sold it. The problem is that with only 1 ATV in the stable, you really don't go riding often. My wife said to me - I like the 300, I'll ride that and you get the 500 - this way we can go on some more adventures. Challenge accepted!!!

Very nice!

heres one i put together a couple years ago.. 04 honda 450R with 87 CR500 engine. just sold it this summer. it looked cool sitting in the garage but very impracticlepost-704-0-99346900-1418301695.jpgpost-704-0-55126700-1418301679_thumb.jpg

Holy shit a CR500 motor, that thing had to be a rocket ship. I rode a KX500 once, and it scared the holy shit out of me. A 2 stroke 500cc is just all kinds of crazy lol.

Man, I'm late to this party!  I regret selling my KFX every day... @fiveohwblow @95riosnake @tony

20140921_154511_zpsexbfo8hp.jpg

20140906_110104_zpsuil6zjdq.jpg

85c76ed3a78238c3757aeb847fcfec62_zpsqthr

Time to get another! I havent actually been to the dunes down here yet, but I plan on it ASAP.

Time to get another! I havent actually been to the dunes down here yet, but I plan on it ASAP.

I need to, I shouldn't have sold mine in the first place.

That thing looks badass @Josh@RideTech!

I miss my motocross days...I rode from the age of 7 till about 21-22... I started getting a little too daring and had a couple close calls, then the for sale sign went on the bike. I miss it but at the same time I'd probably be typing this from a wheelchair by now if I hadn't hung up my helmet lol.

That thing looks badass @Josh@RideTech!

I miss my motocross days...I rode from the age of 7 till about 21-22... I started getting a little too daring and had a couple close calls, then the for sale sign went on the bike. I miss it but at the same time I'd probably be typing this from a wheelchair by now if I hadn't hung up my helmet lol.

Thanks man!  It was a monster.  It got the "this guy rides a Kawasaki?" look all the time from the guys who had Yamaha's or Honda's.  I had it built up pretty good and was a rocket off of the gate.  I had a couple of pretty good crashes and I started getting more timid, the older I got.  I noticed that I wasn't as aggressive as I used to be and I lost motivation.  Now, I'm wanting to get back into it.... lol

Wow I just noticed all the broken links. Thanks a lot imageshitshack

If you previously had a free account they had a notice on their site that they would stop hosting free images for use on external sites and such. You have to be a paid member now. Pretty gay, but it is what it is.

"Any free accounts (non-premium) will no longer deliver images to any sites, blogs or forums. This change will be implemented by November 1st, 2015. If you have a free account, have images that are linked to any sites, blogs or forums and want to continue to have images delivered to those pages, please convert to premium* account"